Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Craziest places youve toked in?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: craziest places youve toked in?

when i was in college my buddy worked at the police dept. on campus and on an over night shift we smoked in the police station upper room. there was only 2 officers on that night and they mostly would sleep in there car. that was pretty crazy for me but who could pass that kinda place up smoking in the police dept it was great

Post Thanks / Like

The craziest place I ever toked in was ISS along time ago lol!
    If you got it burn one & share it with your friends 420 4life baby...

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

My craziest place would have to be my attic. Not too crazy right? It is when you factor in the fact that insulation will go up in flames in all of about 15 seconds. Other than that it was one of the best places I've ever smoked.

Post Thanks / Like

US Coast Guard SupCent Kodiak,
    Shore Patrol vehicle/truck

loved it when the cali. boats pulled in

Once the Air Station duty guys chased me
    after seeing me doin' dough nuts on the runway in a snow storm.

They couldn't prove it was me

Post Thanks / Like

mammoth caves.with my first real boyfrend. I was just 18 and so was he .young and free with eyes full of stars. peace!

Post Thanks / Like

The craziest ever for me was back in 2002 - Got arrested by a few cops on mountain bikes and taken in for used paraphernalia in the city centre, they did'nt find the stuff though. They radiod in the single cab and loaded me in the back, I hit half the joint (rolled in a cig) on the way to the cop shop(since I was already going to be charged for smoking (a fine of less than 5US dollars) Thought I would make it worth it! But this is the kicker - I cut the joint when we got near and held the rest in my hand till we were by the front door where I casually dropped the stub on the ground, paid my fine, signed my admisson of guilt walked out picked it up and lit the thing as I left the main gate! Awesome!
    Natty Dread it in-a (Zimbabwe);Set it up in (Zimbabwe);
    Mash it up-a in-a Zimbabwe (Zimbabwe) Africans a-liberate (Zimbabwe), yeah.
    Natty trash it in-a (Zimbabwe)Africans a-liberate Zimbabwe (Zimbabwe);

I'n'I a-liberate Zimbabwe.Bob Marley 1980

I've been a Bad Boy - send me to your room
    Smoke out, Grow out, Sex out, Pass out.
    Badbradblu's Malawi Gold Grow
    Indica Hybrid Grow

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: craziest places youve toked in?

On campus and standing in a parking lot near my job with my co-worker during lunch!

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

In a Big Boy restaurant at 2:00 am with a sneak a toke pipe with 4 friends

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

On top of roofs in a local industrial park that was under renovation. We were like spiderman climbing up an AC box to a rusty pipe to a window sill to get on the roof. From the right angles we were about 100 yards from the center intersection of my town. We were visible from so many angles but we didn't care. Did I mention we all got arrested?

Heres the kicker, we were so high we didn't hear the police yelling for us. The cops had to call one of their older sons to come climb up and tell us to get down. People still talk about those shenanigans at parties to this day. Being crazy baked in the police station was fun. Did I mention i stole a police utility belt while I was there?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by D.T.Hams View Post
    On top of roofs in a local industrial park that was under renovation. We were like spiderman climbing up an AC box to a rusty pipe to a window sill to get on the roof. From the right angles we were about 100 yards from the center intersection of my town. We were visible from so many angles but we didn't care. Did I mention we all got arrested?

Heres the kicker, we were so high we didn't hear the police yelling for us. The cops had to call one of their older sons to come climb up and tell us to get down. People still talk about those shenanigans at parties to this day. Being crazy baked in the police station was fun. Did I mention i stole a police utility belt while I was there?
    wonderful storie i wish i could of been there

Post Thanks / Like

i may have posted this under my previous name but here goes:

wierdest place i have smoked was on the mall in washington,dc on a 4th of july a few years ago. every year they stage the "great american smoke in" and have tents and a stage with live bands playing enclosed behind a landscaping type of plastic barricade fence with cops walking around out side the fence watching you smoke up! they wouldn't hassle u as long as u stayed inside the designated area and werent blatantly smoking out of bongs and what not. alot of the peeps i saw there were smoking joints or blunts. i brought a bowl and me and my cousin hit out of that...we would smoke up, listen to music and when we got hungry we would take a walk and go to one of the hundreds of vendors out for the 4th. then we'd head back and blaze! right there under the freakin washington monument!
    jBiOmNmGy

Post Thanks / Like

in a weather research station in the middle of nowhere, we busted in and climbed it. sitting on a balcony at the top, it was so high up that i could see the lights of neighbouring towns and cities, we hit a cone up there for about an hour and contemplated life while watching cars on highways several miles away, and looking out at the city lights over 20 miles away accross the plains.
    we used to light up in a church here in town real late at night, we found a bottle of holy water and filled the bong with it, a mate of mine hes good on piano, so he hit up the big mother fucker of a church organ which added to the atmosphere, plus all the smoke from the bong and our cones we were sharing had a big effect on the atmosphere in that room as well. thing is, this church is in the suburbs beside a lot of houses on small sections haha.

i also went on the norml tour bus when it came to my town, bought a joint off one of the old fellas promoting cannabis use and we all passed it around amongst us, this bus was parked on the main street in the center of town, as some sort of "protest", im down.
    Last edited by Happy Kitty; 03-17-2010 at 06:20 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Sitting in the cockpit of an A-6 bomber on the flight deck of the USS Enterprise at middle-of-the-night thirty out in the middle of some ocean somewhere... There or standing out on the sidewalk at the main entrance to Memphis international at high (?) noon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

in the sleeper car of a Am-Trak train on a trip from portland oregon to Los Angelos california. I met up with some older kids who had fat ball of hash and a hash pipe. we found a empty sleeper car and hot boxed it. The trip was the best and fastest I've ever been on.

Post Thanks / Like

My friend and I hot boxed in a bulldozer where houses were being built, but no one was out there but us at the time.

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast