Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Craziest places youve toked in?

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: craziest places youve toked in?

A friend of mine's father worked as a security guard for a big name Jeweler a few years back, and he brought us into the store after hours to toke up, it was great. Surrounded by at least a million dollars in diamonds, and blitzed off our asses. At one point, my friend's dad pulled out his gun and started squeezing the trigger off, and told us "Look, the damn thing isnt even loaded! I gotta keep the bullets in another pocket util a situation arises!"

How can you break the rules when the rules are already broken? Irregardless (lol) it was a great night, and yes, all the diamonds were left where they belong.
    Last edited by PatrizioD; 02-18-2009 at 09:12 AM. Reason: ; isnt a '

Post Thanks / Like

On the beach on a warm night in an abandoned house's steps tryin to spark up the bowl. I don't know if anyone's tried to get a lighter to work on the beach with full blast winds, but it's next to impossible. Should have had a joint or blunt, I know. Would have been much easier. ;-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

i smoked a joint in the denver county jail once the popo were going nuts trying to figure out who done it.
    ha ha they didnt find out he he
    licenced colorado grower.
    my mission is to get medicine to those that need it.
    if you give a man a bud he will be high all day
    if you teach a man to grow he will be high for the rest of his life.
    any who need help please ask
    my blog
    http://www.420magazine.com/forums/blogs/oldman420/

Cannabis Warrior - News Moderator Jim Finnel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

basic training, night rifle range, ft. leonard wood

the tracer rounds looked great 8-)
    420 Magazine News Team
    Creating Cannabis Awareness Since 1993
    http://www.420Magazine.com

420 Magazine - Your Best Choice For Cannabis News

Submit a News Article or Event
    Follow us on Twitter, YouTube and Facebook

Post Thanks / Like

Tracers look good anytime of night sir:

Weirdest place though was while I was being processed, booked for a little too much herb in 1985, using planes has their advantages but also carries 15 years Max Fed Time. While in a holding cell in Oregon June 1985. 2 other guys, who I'll call " Beavis & Butthead" took out 2 joints from the collar of their shirts, and sparked them up. Apparently their search was incomplete while being booked.
    What the hell, I was looking at 45 years total time. Frickin A smoke me out guys. Bailiff about had a heart attack, when he smelled the aroma. But it was too late and the 2 joints were quickly consumed by at least 8 of us in the holding cell.
    An hour later with my long time high school friend and attorney in arraignment, the Judge dismissed all 4 charges, as
    "NO SEARCH WARRANT". The Dark Environmemt Around came up to me and spouted at me:' we'll get you charged one way or another"

I was re indicted by a Grand Jury that Decemeber. Sentenced, served 18 months, and gone baby! Gotta love America.
    Last edited by Cherma; 02-18-2009 at 02:21 PM.

Plant of the Month: Third Place Winner tintala's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I used to work at a restaraunt named the "MEDITERANEAN" in Boulder, there was a pizza oven and bar where everyone sat and ate and ordered pies. There was a sink in the back of the pizza stall, we would pack a bowl and boldly smoke right there, cant beleive we never got busted! but in boulder aloott of ppl smoke herb.

Post Thanks / Like

there was one time in North Carolina that me and a couple of friends burned a bowl on a random persons front steps at 3AM. Then another time me and 2 different friends burned an l in an old ice cream truck that was at a junkyard

Cannabis Warrior - News Moderator Jim Finnel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

childrens hospital stl
    parents shower across from the waiting room
    3 a.m.
    me and my girlfriend
    420 Magazine News Team
    Creating Cannabis Awareness Since 1993
    http://www.420Magazine.com

420 Magazine - Your Best Choice For Cannabis News

Submit a News Article or Event
    Follow us on Twitter, YouTube and Facebook

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Standing up in a hammock.

Post Thanks / Like

McDonalds bathroom stall. Long time ago.
    Last edited by Happy Kitty; 06-13-2009 at 08:40 PM.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

hmmm under a cover inside a lifeboat on ferrry from michigan to wisconsin in the mid 70's

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Craziest place... Well I better not tell that one but it was 420 feet high next to a Big American Flag. I guess runner up would be at the top of Expedition Everest roller coaster while building it.

Post Thanks / Like

Nelson Ledges in Ohio is the best place to toke. But the craziest place for me would be on top of Gravity Hill in Bedford PA. It's a road that makes cars coast up hill and liquids will flow up hill. It's pretty intense I recommend going there for a good road trip.

Post Thanks / Like

My buddy and I were out of town on a job for work. After the first day, we got a room at a pretty decent hotel, security hall doors ect. So we get settled in and start smokin' that bitch out, when we hear a commotion in the hall. Then we hear 'Who jumped out the window!!? Who jumped out the window!!?' By this time we had gotten the room pretty cloudy. So I look through the peep site in the door, and the hall is full of cops!! So we put the joint out and hoped they wouldn't smell it through the door.
    We found out later that the ppl in the room next to ours were selling cr*st*l m*th, and some guy apparently jumped out the 2nd story window to escape.
    That was crazy!

Also in a Hooters bathroom
    And a Metallica concert

Post Thanks / Like

the craziest place i have ever smoked is in a jail cell, well i got booked in for speeding violations but once in there i was thrown in a tank with about ten other people for various violations i had been in there for about 3hrs finally a guy busts out with anyone wanna smoke a j and i was like yea right this is jail. Then bam he pulled it out i was like how the hell did you get that in? well it turns out that he had sown a secret compartment right on his pants line it was a lil hole he would stuff it in there and it would seem just like part of the pants with 2 spare matches i was like how the hell. he struct the match against the wall and lit it, later i asked how he was prepared but he said he knew he was already going to jail because he saw the cops outside his house when he was arrested but before he prepared.

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast