Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Craziest places youve toked in?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: craziest places youve toked in?

I went to a theme park during a end of the year field trip for physics and me and a friend smoked on a power tower, three bathrooms, and on two roller-coasters (at the end). It was very difficult to light at times, but still good times :].

Post Thanks / Like

smoked a huge ass blunt in spain on the coast of the mediterranean at midnight. (:
    everyone in the world just needs to rip a bong.

Post Thanks / Like

I smoked a 2' bong, standing 15' feet from a cop, who watched me, in a very annoyed state. :D

I've smoked at almost every job, I have had since I was about 21, I've smoked on golf courses, with people everywhere..they always look around for the source, and I never fail to tell them, I seen a skunk crossing the path on the last hole...lol

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

the craziest place for me was in the movie theater bathrooms right before I saw Harry Potter haha, I vaporized a couple hits in one bathroom then moved to another closer to the theater to finish up the bowl, then headed straight for my seat, stopping only for a sip of water from the fountain

Post Thanks / Like

Monroe county jail monroe michigan

Got locked up for a fleeing and eluding in 81

One of the other guys smuggled in some bud he got while out on a court visit talk about being paranoid.......

Post Thanks / Like

blazed up in a correctional faciility - beat that one =)

420 Member of the Month October 2010 & September 2017 TorturedSoul's Avatar
    Just another half-@ssed "medicinal" state.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

At Dad's funeral. My cousin came from California to attend and brought some to help us through our grief process. He was a big high muckity-muck in the CHP (since retired).

Allowed me to put my sadness in a box during the funeral so that I could take care of Mom and my older brother.

I guess that's not so crazy after all.

In the tiny little room at the top of the former courthouse (like the bell room at a church). The crazy part is that we scaled the outside of the building to get in after noticing that there was no glass in the window. Seemed like 150 stories but not of course. I made the mistake of waiting on the buzz to go away before starting back down. Then I got apprehensive (or was that sh*tting in my shoes? lol) and the sweat started to flow and I don't know how many times I almost made a big <SPLAT> before getting to the ground. Probably the only thing that kept me from wigging out and freezing was being laughed at by the guy that free-climbed with the ropes so the other two of us could get up in the first place.
    Respectfully,
    Tortured Soul

HELP by visiting our sponsors
    PARTICIPATE by reading, learning, & teaching in our forums
    DECIDE by voting in our contests

Each man must for himself alone decide what is right and what is wrong, which course is patriotic and which isn't. You cannot shirk this and be a man. -Mark Twain

Among other evils which being unarmed brings you, it causes you to be despised. -Niccolo Machiavelli

Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead. -Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanac

If you ever loved anything in your life, try to remember it. If you ever betrayed anything, pretend for a moment that you have been forgiven. If you ever feared anything, pretend for an instant that those days are gone and will never return. Buy the lie and hold to it for as long as you can. Press your familiar, whatever its name, to your breast and stroke it till it purrs. -Roger Zelazny, Creatures of Light and Darkness

Member of the Month: 3rd Place Winner
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Walking the Vegas Strip and in a nightclub

Post Thanks / Like

toking in the bathroom of a full bus on my way to disneyworld
    Last edited by Alaska Lady; 08-23-2009 at 03:10 AM. Reason: underage smoking reference

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

disney world on the old gondola,in spain we smoked hash out in the open under a glass at the bar. i used to be a room service guy at the boca raton hotel and club in fl. me and another guy smoked a fatty on the balcony of the presidential suite. we went back to work ripped. that was nutz
    Last edited by Alaska Lady; 08-23-2009 at 03:11 AM. Reason: underage smoking reference

Post Thanks / Like

Scariest place was when I went "ghost hunting" with the palz, we went to the Moonville Tunnel at night, clambaked on the way there like 2B'z, and on the hike we blazed about 3more..it was dark as fuck, and I was like..why again don't we have flashlights. We were out there for about an hour before we got back to the car. There were some weird noises and my dude said he saw something ghostly.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Silly Skunk View Post
    Scariest place was when I went "ghost hunting" with the palz, we went to the Moonville Tunnel at night, clambaked on the way there like 2B'z, and on the hike we blazed about 3more..it was dark as fuck, and I was like..why again don't we have flashlights. We were out there for about an hour before we got back to the car. There were some weird noises and my dude said he saw something ghostly.
    Lol, I've got a link to a page about that one from when I was looking for neat places to go. Never went - it wasn't exactly near my location - but kept the link.

Be glad it was dark - at least one group of late-night "explorers" reported encountering a railroad lamp that wasn't being carried by anyone.

You're familiar with it of course, but for others who might wish to know about it, here is a link to one of the many pages:

The Moonville Tunnel

And a quote from the page for anyone who might be thinking of wandering around in the nearby woods (or anywhere in the traditional coal-mine areas of Ohio, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, etc.):

I've heard reliable reports about open mine shafts in the area; if you stumble upon one of these and survive, please write me with its location. Have fun.
    Watch your step!
    Respectfully,
    Tortured Soul

Each man must for himself alone decide what is right and what is wrong, which course is patriotic and which isn't. You cannot shirk this and be a man. -Mark Twain

Among other evils which being unarmed brings you, it causes you to be despised. -Niccolo Machiavelli

Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead. -Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanac

If you ever loved anything in your life, try to remember it. If you ever betrayed anything, pretend for a moment that you have been forgiven. If you ever feared anything, pretend for an instant that those days are gone and will never return. Buy the lie and hold to it for as long as you can. Press your familiar, whatever its name, to your breast and stroke it till it purrs. -Roger Zelazny, Creatures of Light and Darkness

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

how about a navy guided missle cruiser,there are many places to hide on a ship

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hd07 View Post
    how about a navy guided missle cruiser,there are many places to hide on a ship
    A buddy of mine used to toke up in the reactor room of the Nimitz. Said it was the only place that the officers wouldn't venture into. Said if he wanted to smoke anyplace else, he had to exhale into a trash bag and then carry it to a porthole and squeeze the air out lol.
    Respectfully,
    Tortured Soul

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

When I was "younger", I dated a girl whose little brother always built a huge snow forts with connecting tunnels. Her and I would sneak in there in the afternoons and blaze up, our body heat would warm the igloo like room quite comfortably to where we could remove our coats and stretch out.
    First Grow In N.C.

If you want the sweetest fruit... sometimes you have to go out on a limb.

Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast