Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Craziest places youve toked in?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: craziest places youve toked in?

I don't know if this is "craziest" but definitely the most memorable. Many a year ago, I was on a family vacation cruise in the Caribbean. Our southern most stop was in Barbados. Everyone from the boat generally congregated at a tourist beach. Struck up a conversation with some locals that rent out Jet Skis. Now, I have to tell you that the language is English, but the dialect made it almost impossible to understand. Yet somehow, I was able to communicate the desire for local weed. I hop on this guy's Jet Ski and we take off a couple of miles and beaches down from the tourist one. It was one of the most beautiful beaches I had ever seen. Oh, and there was practically no one there! I gave the guy I think $30 or $35 US dollars and he returns several minutes later with a roll of aluminum foil filled with weed. At that time, a fully dread locked man pulled up in a dingy and walked over to us. He stated he was police but for some reason I didn't believe it. We all laughed and someone mentioned if we could smoke. Heck, I'm on vacation, why not? A paper gets pulled out from somewhere; frickin' huge! Roll up this huge spliff and we three proceed to get baked smokin nice weed on a gorgeous beach in the Caribbean with some cool characters.

Story ends with me getting the ride back to the beach, I jump off the Jet Ski and I cut my foot on a rock in the water! Bloodied, I couldn't go back into the ocean and I had a bloody sock on my foot. A girl that was on the same cruise boat sat with me and we struck up a conversation. She ended up being my girlfriend back in the states for a couple of years.

You tell me, is that crazy?
    See blog for links to all my grow journals

Latest Grow Journal - "Al-Naturale" Autoflower Outdoor Excursion

"Observe, record, tabulate, communicate. Use your five senses. Learn to see, learn to hear, learn to feel, learn to smell, and know that by practice alone you can become expert." - William Osler

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

well theres this thing in phoenix called 1st friday we smoked right next to the library & there were cops like EVERYWHERE but it was really fun
    haha.

Post Thanks / Like

Craziest and the most scenic place I have ever lit up, would have to be;

The north end of Wonder Lake, Denali National Park, Alaska. In the shadow of MT. McKinley.

Standing behind the outhouse, hiding from the Rangers and the 50 other people riding the tour bus.
    After riding a school bus for 6 hrs on a dusty dirt road, there was no question in my mind. I was going to need a buzz for the ride back.

Nug of the Month 2nd and Plant of the Month 3rd Place Winner (Jan 10') Heavyherb's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey ive been there rattlehead, didnt have any weed tho or i might have done the same thing. It really was beautiful in the park, saw a lot of grizzlys, foxes, caribou...
    “We’re scapegoated because the government has always wanted to control free thinkers and they’ll use violence and suppression of any kind. Citizens insisting on their freedom are a terrible inconvenience to government.”
    Marc Emery

"Those who would sacrifice liberty for safety deserve neither." ~ Benjamin Franklin
    Infowars- there is a battle for you mind!

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored!

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum- "If You Seek Peace, Prepare For War."

Post Thanks / Like

At a football game.....

Not too exciting?

It was the cops vs the fire dept!!!

Post Thanks / Like

In the theater parking lot right before I saw Zombieland! I was laughing so loud people everywhere were looking at me like I need help. So much fun!
    James Operation Overgrown is GO!

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: craziest places youve toked in?

Quote Originally Posted by dxm89 View Post
    in the theater parking lot right before i saw zombieland! I was laughing so loud people everywhere were looking at me like i need help. So much fun!
    lol!

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

im sure just about all of you have done it, but at a concert on the floor. passing around a few huge blunts in the middle of everyone... we were in just the right spot. hella fun. crowd surfing, drunk people to laugh at, badass bands playing... what a great night.

On Vacation
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Baja Big Dog View Post
    At a football game.....

Not too exciting?

It was the cops vs the fire dept!!!
    now that's one game I wouldnt wanna go to!

Post Thanks / Like

The craziest place i smoked was in downtown houston right outside the rocky horror picture show. All i was wearing was tighty whities cuz i dressed up. Right after i finished smoking and threw away the roach a cop drove by, stopped, and told me to either go back inside or put clothes on.

Post Thanks / Like

the date was memorial day 2007. the place Washington DC.

Me and my buddy took a trip to meet up with another buddy who was coming up from Virgina. He was in the navy so he had made dock at Norfolk for the holiday and since DC was halfway between us and him and being memorial day it seemed perfect. We spent memorial day enjoying the sites of our nations capital. the whole day walking around looking at the monuments toking away. smoked at quite a few of the lesser visited ones. it was surprising just how empty our nations capital was on memorial day. Hell most of the day we'd hear more Asian spoke than English. It was weird really. how ever of all the places we enjoyed a toke the most amazing and craziest was seated with out backs resting on the base of the washington monument looking down the plaza,across trash filled scum laden reflecting pool, to the Lincoln memorial. we literally were surrounded by non-English speaking people, most of them Asian as well as a large group of Russians(?) or some other eastern European country. it was surreal to say the least.

Post Thanks / Like

walking down the San Francisco streets, and the joint goes out on it's own right as I round the corner and two cops are talking/ dealing with someone else. I pretended i was lost and got out of there!

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I was at a concert that got cancelled just before the show was supposed to happen. A huge riot broke out.

I was familiar with the arena so I went out a fire door that skirted the main lobby. I'd rolled a few joints for the show,so I lit up when I headed for the emergency door. I came out the door and there were cops by the dozens rolling up to get thing under control.

I was surrounded but they had no interest in me whatsoever. I'm trying to cup the joint in my hand,the cops are damned near knocking me over to get inside.

I get through a gap in 'em and to the street. A couple of the cops are looking for the smell but they're too busy trying to control the folks coming out the doors. I figure I might as well brass it out,so I act like I'm smoking a cigarette and walk calmly to my truck and drive off.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe it's because I've only been smoking for a few years, but I'm generally very careful about where I smoke.
    "America... just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable."
    -Hunter S. Thompson

Post Thanks / Like

I'll have to say the craziest place I've toked was at a sports bar. Which is weird because you're not even allowed to smoke cigs but that night devin the dude was performing so the owners of the place were like "fuck it". It was awesome.

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast