Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Craziest places youve toked in?

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    theres plenty. bathroom at a pool hall, work, school campus, hospital. dont know which is craziest

Post Thanks / Like
    I used to live in a house next door to a County Constable, I dont know what he did for work actually, but he drove a cop car there and back everyday. We were growin 'shrooms in that house too, and trippin ALL the time! I used to roll up a fat hog-leg and smoke while mowing the lawn, the neighbor Constable guy actually came outside to ask if he could borrow my mower while I was mowin and tokin, I just waved ad yelled "Sure, no prob bro!" , I let him borrow the mower and he never said anything to me about pot. Lucky I guess.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock
    whats the most youve burned in one session? i would love to share but i lost count after my 17th bong rep..but i smoked 2 two gram blunts to my face.
    My birthday party this kid came over with a box of phillie blunts. box=50 blunts. Everyone had at least a half on them and by the end of the night, that box of blunts was gone. There was about 15 people there. Plus that was the night my friend and I erected "bongzilla" which was made out of cd spindles and a "pogs" tube which came out to about 3 feet high. With hoses coming from every direction. What a great night. Memories...
    Last edited by 420 Girl; 02-08-2009 at 02:09 AM.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I was in school, me and some buddies would hop a fence at school during lunch and go into this tree which is in view of everyone. WE would go into this little hobbit tree and smoke up and then have to hop over the fence again...SO LUCKY!!!

SMoking at an even such as warped tour is crazy because there are so many people. I went in Calgary and so the cops and everyone was down with it. At the Gorge in Washington, during a Dead and Almond Bro show was pretty crazy because everyone, I mean everyone was on some kind of drug, it was a damn freak show, but truly baddass non the less.
    Last edited by 420 Girl; 02-08-2009 at 02:11 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ThievingJesus
    cop car
    if that is truth, I would like to hear details...

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    craziest place i smoked was in front of the church in the middle of the day with a couple friends...almost across the street from the popo station..i must not get out much i usually just smoke at the house

Post Thanks / Like
    in the bathroom of a 747, with my brother, on our way to europe.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastoner
    I smoked infront of the police station in emeryvile like 2 weeks ago. The sad thing is I didn't know it was the police station.
    I hope not, cuz otherwise that would be rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreally dumb.
    Apology is policy

Post Thanks / Like
    i would have to say, while watching a anti-drug video, lmao
    Last edited by Alaska Lady; 02-13-2009 at 04:01 AM. Reason: school reference

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah how did you?
    Last edited by Alaska Lady; 02-13-2009 at 04:11 AM. Reason: underage smoking

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    The top of a mountain in the attarondacks
    Random Beach in Florida
    Poolside in an apartment complex in florida
    Non smoking hotel room somwhare between Ny and Florida
    Random Abandoned houses
    Blazin in any venue in Ny is risky now because all smoking is illigal but My buddy and i toked up in the center of the balcony during a Machine show(pink floyd tribute band.)

Post Thanks / Like
    On top of Mt.Whitney. (The tallest mountain in the connecting United States)
    Back And BLAZING

Post Thanks / Like
    in the staff section on a cruise ship.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: craziest places youve toked in?

Once I smoke in my closet...cuz we had a family reunion..and I wasn't allowed to go outside....I got so fucken high...and all my clothes smelled like bud.....lmao....ahhhhhhhhhhhh...............good times.....

Post Thanks / Like

Post Re: craziest places youve toked in?

On top of Old Smokey, all covered with cheese.....

I was at the Chicago fireworks show along the lakefront about 4 years ago. I had packed 2 very plump joints into my pack of Newports. I joined in with the rest of the people who crowded underneath the low-branched trees along the parkside of the lakefront, across from the Buckingham fountain. My friends and I saw an open spot, roughly 10 feet away from other groups chilling, drinking, etc. I realized I had forgotten my lighter, so I asked an older couple in their mid forties to borrow a light. She hands one to me and says " You gonna use this for illegal purposes? ". I said " Possibly ", trying to be inviting and a smartass all in one quip. We are 3/4 through the first massive jay, when the lighter lady is suddenly towering above our stoned asses. She reached out her hand and says, " Gimme that shit! ". A friend of mine hands it to her, probably put of sheer stoned paranoia. Instead of making a fuss..she takes a hearty ass toke. Coughs her lungs into oblivion, and invites her hubby and friends over. The crazy part is..they are BOTH police officers from a local suburb! They flashed their badges and proved our doubting minds wrong. Laughing, she said to me " Yeah, I'll pull you over if I see you in my neck of the woods. But we'll use the ticket for rolling paper. ".

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast