Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Craziest places youve toked in?

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Craziest places youve toked in?

I wouldn't say it's the craziest, but one of the creepiest places I smoked was this old dirt road in the country. One lane, no lights, lots of trees.

I also had a random smoke with a few guys and my best friend one night on a college campus. Not in dorms - on the campus like next to the classrooms lol.
    I would love to hit the pipe with you while contemplating if solipsism is real or just another way to be self-centered in today's society. Nothing more selfish than thinking that the entire world is an extension of your imagination.
    I have more than an opinion; I have an argument. I suggest you get one as well - the important things in life deserve reasoned thought to support belief.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

In the back seat of a cop car , 1972 got pulled over we had just burned one, cops put us two in the back seat of his car so they can look in our car no hand cuffs didnt search us had a joint in my pocket and said what the hell we are going to jail anyway so we smoked it filled the car up with smoke the cop was pissed we smoked the whole thing and they didnt find anything we only had one joint left.
    Rockil
    Last edited by 420 Girl; 05-09-2011 at 04:38 AM.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

i work at a movie theater one day a co worker of mine smelled weed in my pokit and asked to smoke it in the movie at the back so we both got put on usher and blazed out wile sucker punch played that shit was trippy

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: Craziest places youve toked in?

ok, ok, ok, so like for me the craziest place I've ever smoked would be like 4 parking spots from the front door at the downtown police substation. I had a bench warrant for a speeding ticket I didn't know about so I was gonna spend the night there to serve my lil fine. So as we all know when we are gonna smoke a blunt it's a process. Some people would gring there weed I myself like to brake it up with my figures,(it's a ritual for me) broke up a lil less than a quarter oz. Then I klean the blunt and a police car parks next to me cop gets out says high and goes in like nothing was goin on. freaked out but still good I rolled it looked around and so far so good the only cop I've seen is the one that said high "lucky me". so I hot boxed it in the car. The whole process took me like 2 hours and I was ok! then I go inside the cop that had said high was the one to book me searches me and as he is searching he asks me....

"WHAT? YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO PASS THE BLUNT!?"

lol NO BULL, hows that for a craziest place? At least for me it was intense.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

not really craziest but funny id have to say driving through mcdonalds hotboxing the car and a hot chick at the window was like hey mayne can i hit tht shit an i was like hell yeah and then she gave me a kiss lol no joke

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

she was a blonde too hell yeah

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by twistoffate42 View Post
    she was a blonde too hell yeah
    Lol lol holdin back the blond jokes.

Post Thanks / Like

this thread really got me going down memory lane!! Here is a few:
    during a yard sale I held...(what the hell was I thinking? i thought the wrap would smell like the cigars i smoked) i guess the Williams Wonder was more skunky than i thought it would be!!
    I still remember when you could smoke in front of cops during the early to mid 70's at a concert and they would just ignore you (i guess there was too many people to arrest!)
    Kings Island amusement park on the Lion Country Safari service road in a gas cart.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: Craziest places youve toked in?

Hmm. I have smoked on 2 cruise ships (stateroom BA and the 21+ deck late at night) and scored bud in ports...best was Grand Cayman - found a guy at an incredibly sketchy 'fish market'...couldn't understand a word he said, but still ended up with a few grams of nice regs that helped save the trip. Cruising is awesome when medicated; horrific when not.

Other than that, I've smoked in the sleeper of a semi truck...riding with a buddy (not permitted) for fun on a short run...he was getting paperwork in order in the office, I was hanging in the sleeper in the parking lot... Hit in the sleeper and exhaled out the window to keep the smell away.

My most surreal smoke was in the middle of a hugely public park across from a State Capitol. Hit again and again, all over the place...would be ballsy but it was 4/20 with a rally in progress and...well, to say I wasn't the only one smokin'...:snicker: Still felt crazy because I'm normally SO careful about never being seen smoking in public...in other words, paranoid

Really awesome thread...I have totally enjoyed the stories of those braver/dumber than I...no offense, by any means! I did plenty of incredibly stupid things as a kid, but they're off-topic here, so never mind...came to smoking later in life when I had more discretion and a strong desire to avoid being caught

So...there must be more stories out there! I have no doubt there are plenty which will utterly trounce my offerings...great! Let's hear 'em!

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

i smoked a joint in the classroom during a test . probably dont believe me huh ?
    well theres a trick . you see under the windows there is this thin metal and after lots of hours sitting there i came up with this great idea ! i made two holes in the thin metal and put 2 straws through the holes . i stuck a joint in the straw and put the straw through the hole . and i would just toke through one straw and blow the smoke out the other
    DL-Toker liked this post

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

the penitentary
    Captain Kronic, THsea liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by native
    the penitentary
    I would love to hear some details on this if you care to share!

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DL-Toker View Post
    I would love to hear some details on this if you care to share!
    Well I got locked up at 17 for armed robbery, served 30 months....on a 3 year sentence. I got sent to a very rough place, had to fight quite a bit, but started to earn some respect for myself. A couple of guys that were doing some serious time kinda took me under their wing and got me to calm down and quit getting into trouble. They got me to get my GED and take some VoTech classes there. Anyway one of them had a connection somewhere and got some pretty good bud in there. Most guys in the pen that buy weed have to pay $5-10 for a chapstick cap full of shake and have to roll tiny joints with it. These guys were smoking blunts! I still burn bleezies every now and again in honor of them.

Those guys saved my life really. I was probably going to get more time or get myself killed in there, but we'd smoke, talk shit about everything from women to religion and just pass that time as easy as we could. They taught me to do my time, keep a low profile, and stay out of the madness. You know young cats are always talking about how REAL they are, but those dudes were REAL. They taught me that being a thug is a trip down a short road. Much better to go through life without a chip on your shoulder.

I put myself through college when I got out and turned my life around. So now I go to work every day, raise my kids, love my wife and smoke a little bud to keep my head straight. I came to this site to learn to grow my own so I don't even have to associate with that world anymore. But really if it weren't for a couple convicts pullin me to the side and smokin and talkin to me, I would probably still be in prison.

So...that's my craziest place to smoke story!

Post Thanks / Like
    Native,

WOW! What a story. I salute you for being smart enough to listen to those older guys! It sounds like you really listened, learned and put those lessons to work. You have a very inspiring story and an excellent narrative voice/presentaton. Thank you so much for sharing such a personal and inspirational tale. I wish you all the best in your growing efforts!

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks. Same to you also. Happy smoking!

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast