Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Craziest places youve toked in?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Craziest places youve toked in?

OKAY, I smoked on top of the Pali in Hawaii.. Not the part every one goes to.. On your walk to the look out, I veered right and climbed the mountain ALL the way to the top. I... Do not think this is allowed really. But we did it!

This was my 4/20 four years ago. I was overlooking ALL of Kailua and Kaneohe. Completely beautiful and the wind! TERRIFYING! I have heard you can lean into the wind and it will hold you up, I don't remember if I tried it... Good smoke indeed! My friend was blasted after the first few puffs and left me to finish the blunt alone. A task I was up to (I hate tobacco so do not smoke blunts any more, but we used to do this time to time).

It may not be that crazy to a lot of you, but it was facing my fears to me. I am scared of heights! So mountain climbing is nuts to me! Its one of the best views of Hawaii you can ever have, and I suggest anyone who can.. Go see this for yourself! It's the best side of the island in my opinion!
    Captain Kronic, DL-Toker liked this post

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by THsea View Post
    OKAY, I smoked on top of the Pali in Hawaii.. Not the part every one goes to.. On your walk to the look out, I veered right and climbed the mountain ALL the way to the top.

This was my 4/20 four years ago. I was overlooking ALL of Kailua and Kaneohe. Completely beautiful and the wind! TERRIFYING! I have heard you can lean into the wind and it will hold you up, I don't remember if I tried it... Good smoke indeed! My friend was blasted after the first few puffs and left me to finish the blunt alone. A task I was up to (I hate tobacco so do not smoke blunts any more, but we used to do this time to time).

It may not be that crazy to a lot of you, but it was facing my fears to me. I am scared of heights! So mountain climbing is nuts to me! Its one of the best views of Hawaii you can ever have, and I suggest anyone who can.. Go see this for yourself! It's the best side of the island in my opinion!
    Man, I wouldn't do that stone sober! If God wanted me on the side of a mountain He would've given me horns and hooves!

That's really cool though. I bet it was a spritual experience once you were overlooking all that...especially if you were ripped on some goody-good.

Adding to my prison smoking story...We smoked a blunt before my first trip into the sweat lodge. I was like the guy on Young Guns taking a trip into the spirit world(Did you see the size of that Chicken?). That was a deeply spritual experience. The heat and the songs we sang, and the prayers we prayed...the whole thing was awesome. It was the first time I saw Bud as something other than an escape. It's a great tool for reaching another plane(sp?) and getting closer to the creator.

I'm no guru. That's just my thoughts. Plus I'm stoned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by native View Post
    Man, I wouldn't do that stone sober! If God wanted me on the side of a mountain He would've given me horns and hooves!

That's really cool though. I bet it was a spritual experience once you were overlooking all that...especially if you were ripped on some goody-good.

Adding to my prison smoking story...We smoked a blunt before my first trip into the sweat lodge. I was like the guy on Young Guns taking a trip into the spirit world(Did you see the size of that Chicken?). That was a deeply spritual experience. The heat and the songs we sang, and the prayers we prayed...the whole thing was awesome. It was the first time I saw Bud as something other than an escape. It's a great tool for reaching another plane(sp?) and getting closer to the creator.

I'm no guru. That's just my thoughts. Plus I'm stoned
    I agree, heights are terrifying! But that is part of why I went through with it. Gotta conquer them fears! But screw sky diving, my girl wants to do that and no, no, no!

You're pretty brave in my book! I don't think I could hold up well in prison, respect to you for both making it and turning your life around. Thats pretty awesome and inspiring if you ask me. And smoking Illegal drugs? IN PRISON? boy, you crazy

Welcoming Committee - Member of the Month July 11' Captain Kronic's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL... since the cats out of the bag... I too have smoked in prison (did other illegals there too), not nearly as tough as it was to smoke in county though. (lots harder to hide that shite in lock down LOL)

I used to smoke just outside the Mental Health facility I worked at as a D&A counselor.

I wouldn't do that shit now... I was young dumb and completely numb!
    Last edited by 420 Girl; 08-30-2011 at 12:04 AM. Reason: Guidelines
    THsea liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

In a hospital when a friend was in for surgery. In a cable car over an amusement park. Up in a huge billboard next to a freeway.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Mmmmm lemme see...

At my brothers wedding

Outside London Heahtrow airport in front of far too many people... twice lol

Outside Birmingham (UK airport)

in the car with a cop in cambodia

my grandmas house (well, garden when i was "playing with the dog" lol

on a ferry from france to england

in multiple service stations

slap bang in the city centre and surrounding areas in blatant public view too many times to mention when i was a dirty student

loadsa danceflorrs and some pretty trippy afterparties

i've only ever been gripped once, and the copper didn't even caution me, just told me not to do it again whilst driving (I wasnt actually driving at the time, just sitting behind the wheel of a parked car

I'll pretty much toke up anywhere within reason... if they dont like it, fuck em

Captain Kronic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

My craziest place was 6 years ago in a hospital. I went in for back surgery knowing I'd be in intense pain afterwards & stuck there for 5 days. So I bought myself one of those little "smokeless" pipes and packed it & some bud in my bag in preperation for my stay. I'm so glad I did cuz the Morphine drip seemed to be useless. The only relief I got was token on my new little pipe which became my newest best friend!!! ~Ginny
    in a letter from my son
    'close your eyes and think of the one
    who you love the most, I thought of you Mom'

~In Loving Memory~
    Cpl Jeffrey G Roberson
    U.S. Army MP
    5`4`1984 ~ 11`28`2006
    Freedom Isn't Free

Post Thanks / Like

My sketchiest place was in the parking lot of a small police station. It was a small station(10 cars)and I just sparked my bowl real quick.

Post Thanks / Like

while on my submarine.

4 years stationed out of Pearl Harbor and yes smoked everyday I was under way. aloha
    Last edited by 420 Girl; 08-29-2011 at 11:52 PM. Reason: Guidelines
    THsea liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I ve got 3 places
    1 in a police patty wagon. i was a mechainic and the local pd would bring the van to us for work so on my Lunch time break or punch break as my co workers would call it i puffed a fattie in it.

2nd was in Animal kingdom in Disney world Florida. And if you been there before or know of the camera/security systems its hard but i was able to spark a fattie walking around the tree in the entrance, it has a name but i cant for the life of me remember it

3rd not so special was in county jail
    Last edited by 420 Girl; 08-29-2011 at 11:49 PM. Reason: Guidelines
    BudSmoker liked this post

http://www.420magazine.com/forums/jo...ydro-grow.htmlclick here to see my kush diesel chunk hydro grow

http://www.420magazine.com/forums/do...r-chiller.html click here to see my dyi chiller

Post Thanks / Like

Up a sky lift , 240ft in the air, they use them for consruction and also used by camera men for the cricket on t.v......Frank the English bloke was driving the thing lol my mate sparked one up .....crazy days.....

Post Thanks / Like

in the back of a overflow grayhound bus. there were 5 or 6 people. my friend and me fired-up a bowl. the bus driver kept looking at us in the mirror, he didnt give a fuck, he must of wanted a hit to. had a pound with us, sold a couple oz's to some freaks for $15 a bag. yes,15, it was 1974 and weed from south of the line. GOOD BUS RIDE.
    BudSmoker liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

When I was younger, I'd smoke a joint every morning as I walked passed the police station. Often I could see the police in their parking lots a short distance away & would just wave good morning to them, discreetly concealing my joint with my other hand as I walked near them. They always struck me as really nice & none of those guys ever messed with me, though I suspect they could probably catch a whiff of my morning starter.

I've actually been fortunate to have met at least as many nice cops as shitty ones. Just the shitty ones are so awful they tend to leave you with a negative view of the profession as a whole.
    Last edited by 420 Girl; 08-29-2011 at 11:50 PM. Reason: Guidelines
    I miss my buds... and my smoking buddies.

It may just be a dark mood I've been in, but I'd just about swear in the years since I quit toking, my view of humanity seems to have grown even worse. :/

You can't reason with unreasonable people.

Post Thanks / Like

Im glad this is still going on. I love everyone stories!
    THsea liked this post

R.I.P - Jack Herer
    R.I.P - Paralyzed420
    R.I.P - Heath Ledger
    R.I.P - Michael Jackson
    R.I.P - Dennis Hopper
    R.I.P - Gary Coleman

Post Thanks / Like

haha its been many past the time one time in the toilet on a police station smoked a hash pipe in there i was scared as fuck haha i were high before smoking that pipe to. i blew/blowed all the smoke under my sweater
    No stress, no bush, I'm pushing the KUSH
    When I harvest I put a "K" on the bag, like the Nike swoosh

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast