Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Craziest places youve toked in?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Craziest places youve toked in?

So whats the penalty in Sweden for getting busted with hash?

Post Thanks / Like

1978 my date and I and another couple were sitting at a bus stop on Michigan Avenue in downtown Chicago early in the evening smoking hash. Those were the days.

Post Thanks / Like

In 1978 sitting at a bus stop on Michigan Avenue in downtown Chicago smoking hash. Ah those were the days.
    Last edited by bullwinkle60; 09-03-2011 at 11:26 AM. Reason: duplicate entry

Post Thanks / Like

Rolled 5 blunts of some high grade buds , went to the beach , and me and my friend shared a blunt every hour on the hour walking on the boards and the beach . Was it a dumb decision ? Yea . Was it worth it ? Hell yea . Do it again ? You're damn right . Kind of surprised no one said anything though , and we were fortunate enough to not have any "bike officers" be around us . Definitely made the beach fun .

Another place I used to smoke was in my school's theater , me and a couple friends would go in there and go to the side of the stage and go underneath (ample room to sit and still have enough room above your head and around you) and start hitting out of a bowl . I guess there was a vent somewhere under the stage because a light breeze would come and go carrying the smoke away with it , leaving no trace that we were ever there . Dropped in some Clear Eyes , sprayed some Axe , and headed back to class high as a kite .
    Steve McStoferson liked this post

If I state something that is inaccurate, please let me know. I would much rather be called out on it than go on blindly believing something that is incorrect.

CLICK HERE FOR MY NUTRITION Q&A THREAD

And Click Here For My New Bubblegum Cheese Grow

REMEMBER , LIKE PEOPLE , THERE ARE TWO SIDES TO EVERY COIN , WITH SMOOTH OR JAGGED EDGES , OR ONE EDGE . DO NOT JUDGE .

Post Thanks / Like

Bulls vs Hawks game upper level, last game Jordan played in ATL......Cop told us we could keep watching the game if we gave up the "stuff" and rolling papers weird situation when your stoned, we were on the upper level and never saw him walking up all those stairs until he was standing in front of us...Oh yeah and in a restaurant in Venice Beach.....
    Last edited by Rahlow; 09-19-2011 at 11:53 PM. Reason: forgot
    "I knew those guys were stoners cuz they had stoner moves"
    -Rahlow

“Trees are poems the earth writes upon the sky, We fell them down and turn them into paper,
    That we may record our emptiness.”
    ― Khalil Gibran

Post Thanks / Like

Also in the bathroom at the headquarters of a famous religion and in the house of a famous record producer while I was working there while he wasn't in town...
    "I knew those guys were stoners cuz they had stoner moves"
    -Rahlow

“Trees are poems the earth writes upon the sky, We fell them down and turn them into paper,
    That we may record our emptiness.”
    ― Khalil Gibran

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wackman View Post
    So whats the penalty in Sweden for getting busted with hash?
    depends on how much maan
    No stress, no bush, I'm pushing the KUSH
    When I harvest I put a "K" on the bag, like the Nike swoosh

Post Thanks / Like

School had a loft-ish type thing above the theater. that was fun.

I smoked on the superman ride at six flags over Texas, if you've ever seen it, it only goes straight up, and straight down, but pauses just enough while at the top to hit the chillum. good times!
    THsea, Steve McStoferson liked this post

Lets remind ourselves who employs our government. Seems like the common man forgot.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Holy shit merther I couldn't imagine! I rode it straight as hell and it was such a rush. I rode it in St Louis.

Post Thanks / Like

Just recently I was baking out my car ... right next to a police station (unknowing there was a station on the other side of the wall , the area was new and I should've scouted but didn't) and half way through my smoking session an officer knocks on the window . Me and my friends are sitting there shitting ourselves as I roll the window down , smoke blowing in the cops face . After getting my information and everyone in the car , to my surprise he let us off ... he said something like "you guys do realize you parked next to a police station right ? I'm gonna let you off with a warning this time , but next time be smarter and smoke somewhere you wont get caught , and if it's me again , you wont get off so easy..." from that day on , i stopped hating cops and started loving them . god bless marijuana
    DXM89, KatharsisAmok, THsea, BudSmoker liked this post

If I state something that is inaccurate, please let me know. I would much rather be called out on it than go on blindly believing something that is incorrect.

REMEMBER , LIKE PEOPLE , THERE ARE TWO SIDES TO EVERY COIN , WITH SMOOTH OR JAGGED EDGES , OR ONE EDGE . DO NOT JUDGE .

Post Thanks / Like

I can't stop smiling after that story. ^^
    KatharsisAmok liked this post

James Operation Overgrown is GO!

Post Thanks / Like

Remembering that day will forever bring joy to my heart

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by branson111190 View Post
    Me and my friends are sitting there shitting ourselves as I roll the window down , smoke blowing in the cops face . After getting my information and everyone in the car , to my surprise he let us off ... he said something like "you guys do realize you parked next to a police station right ? I'm gonna let you off with a warning this time , but next time be smarter and smoke somewhere you wont get caught , and if it's me again , you wont get off so easy..." from that day on , i stopped hating cops and started loving them . god bless marijuana
    :D That's awesome. :D Really does my heart good & helps give me a little hope, as well as appreciation for the nice cops out there. ^_^
    I miss my buds... and my smoking buddies.

It may just be a dark mood I've been in, but I'd just about swear in the years since I quit toking, my view of humanity seems to have grown even worse. :/

You can't reason with unreasonable people.

Post Thanks / Like

Right ? The nice one's should be acknowledged but there aren't enough to make up for the all the asshole ones ... that aside though , we all do have a little bit of hope to grasp hold of

Post Thanks / Like

Me, my friend and one of my profs hot boxed his office after we took our final! One of the better days I've had!

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast