Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Craziest places youve toked in?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: craziest places youve toked in?

right at the top of a chruch :D

Post Thanks / Like

in a church, in a river(yes in the middle using a bong and a fishing chair to sit on and one for everything else), inside the disabled toilets next to head of security at college, on buses, underground, in a military pillbox, whislt riding a bike , doing handstands, on x amount of roofs, on a train, in the airport, in a hotel 3000 metres up a mountain,, in an igloo i dug there

thats just to get started but they were all places and ways ive hit bongs

Post Thanks / Like

a treehouse
    yeah you have to try it
    - "In any civilized society, it is every citizen's responsibility to obey just laws. But at the same time, it is every citizen's responsibility to disobey unjust laws." -Martin Luther King Jr.

G13xHaze ScrOG

Post Thanks / Like

ive smoked with every smoking tool imaginable, in the bathroom of a few stores mostly with a glass pipe, camping trip a few years back i got to high and druck passed out and had to hop me up on stay awake pills for my night hike. needless to say i was tripping balls looking at bioluminestent mushrooms. many roofs, my back yard can get crazy at times, my room with the stink spreading thru the house while my parents have bible group in the living room which is the first room were you can smell it. in front of many stores, were people go to smoke ciggs. the police station next to a car with a fat joint cant remember if it was 1/8 or 1/4 j. lol there was cops coming like 10 feet away and we took the pic near the cars. well yeah

there are many more crazy places some of which i dont want to talk about lol. and im sure there are many more to come....peace
    Last edited by 420 Girl; 02-13-2009 at 03:50 PM.
    Happy Kitty liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

in taco bell, frontier city themepark, bathroom, many roofs, treehouse, mall bathroom, church, behind police station, impound lot, many creek beds, many fields, parks, skate parks, cops house, abandoned buildings. all i can think of right now.
    Last edited by Alaska Lady; 02-13-2009 at 04:43 AM. Reason: school reference

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Stoobie
    a treehouse
    yeah you have to try it
    i've smoked in a treehouse a couple of times

Post Thanks / Like

oh yeah, on the sky ride at Cedar Pointe, thats fun. You're like 60 feet up and then when you get off, you know everyone can smell it but they just look at you. I love it
    - "In any civilized society, it is every citizen's responsibility to obey just laws. But at the same time, it is every citizen's responsibility to disobey unjust laws." -Martin Luther King Jr.

G13xHaze ScrOG

Post Thanks / Like

out the front of my friends house (who lives on a main road)we moved a couch out on the front lawn and smoked up people just walked past a few kids stoped and asked for a cone and we got a person that beeped and yelled "bong on".
    Im gonna burn one down

Post Thanks / Like

in the prop room near the auditorium at school. in one of those huge handicapped portopotties me and a circle of friends shared a couple of bowls. in a church parking lot reserved for all the priests, nuns, etc. in the woods near the church.

also on a hill that overlooked my entire city. not exactly crazy as in dangerous, but it was amazing.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

In a barber shop while I got my haircut!
    My family owns a chain of barbershops and a barberschool, and I live in an apartment above one of them. The guy that works downstairs i've known all my life, and one day he asked to borrow some papers, and one thing led to another.

Post Thanks / Like

I had some good stoner buddys. Smokin in the greenhouse, pig barn, cow barn, gettin high we gave no fucks. I came soooo fuckin close to gettin caught two diffrent times they knew what we were doing couldn't prove it.
    Last edited by Alaska Lady; 02-13-2009 at 04:48 AM. Reason: school reference

Post Thanks / Like

i guess the craziest place ive smoked at is on top of a parking garage downtown at night.. when everythings all lit up and pretty.. then we went down by the river and there were crazy lights there too and i lied down on the grass and looked up at the sky (the sky was red that night for some reason) and it was hella trippy.

Post Thanks / Like

Six Flags Magic Mountain. Roller coasters while high is probably the fucking craziest shit to do. Especially this one called the X or Xtreme cant remember but it flips you around while your riding. Yah, either that or Sea World. Sharks man the damn sharks freak me out.

Post Thanks / Like

id say one of them was on a Ski lift we smoked an L when i went snowboarding
    Just blaze!!!

My 3rd grow (pics)

Post Thanks / Like

Smoked a blunt with a stripper and two other homies next to the stage at a strip club here in Vegas.

...it was crazy.

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast