Re: craziest places youve toked in?

almost everywhere.
    i toke everyday in my room,
    me and friends just chill and smoke a shit load :]
    moms always in the house though, doesnt work,
    always atleast 2-3 people somewhere in the house aswell though,
    kinda dodgy seeing she most probably smells it every day :/
    Have to love holland ^^
    Last edited by Alaska Lady; 02-13-2009 at 05:01 AM. Reason: school reference

Post Thanks / Like

The craziest place I blazed was at the bus stop at the subway station infront of like 30 random people waiting for bus. This guy who was wearing heavy rocker stuff came up to me and asked if I had papers. I gave him a few of my salvia papers which smell OH SO GOOD! He rolled one up and said I could have a few tokes. So I blazed with him while standing next to 30 people all smelling the cronic and salvia scent from the papers! LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

We went to the carribean for vacation last year with the family. Ended up on top of a waterfall by an active (stinky) volcano in St. Lucia. I grabbbed my sister and we went up top into the jungle, smoked a fatty. That place was beautiful, tropical flowers and trees and jungle, and other then the sulfer from the volcano, completely awesome.

Post Thanks / Like

dude... umm... me and my best friend smoked out in his car in front of the police station one night. with oscar, my pipe. it was fucking funny. we were already high when we got there and we smoked a few hits without noticing where we were. we just started laughing our heads off when we realized......... ahhh, to be young and stupid....
    where the fuck am i?

stimulate thought, smoke pot.

"Nestled in between the Mountains and Reality"
    Post Thanks / Like

The cleveland zoo--many times. On mondays the zoo is free to that counties residence so during the fall and early winter (no one there)me and 2 of my friends would go in and get stoned. starin at those animals when your blitzed is crazy, threr like lookin at you. so if u live around there try it.

Post Thanks / Like

walking down the road smoking a bowl in broad daylight with my friend john. evrytime a car passed I just hid the pipe in my hoody....we could have got busted so easy, but the bud looked so damn good we had to try it out right then and there.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Ive blazed in lotsa weird places... stairwell......... ridin down the block smokin a fattie on a stolen bike... behind the courthouse.... on the beach.. in the corn fields.... grain elevators...... empty warehouses.... under highway overpasses... at southside skatepark........walkin along highways..... around apartment complexes..... construction sites.... under bridges... inside the mall........ portopottys...... church parking lots......... at work........ shit just goes on and on and shit, wordlyfe son........
    Last edited by 420 Girl; 02-10-2009 at 10:10 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

It wasn't crazy...
    But i lit it up at a Weezer/Foo Fighters concert...
    it was pretty fucking awesome!! haha

Post Thanks / Like

hehe i was on a greyhound bus coming from las vegas to california and i had a gram left from my vacation and i went to the little bathroom in the back and lit up a joint. after i came out i went back to my seat and 5 mins later the whole bus smelled like weed and everone was complaining that it stunk.

Post Thanks / Like

Ide say the craziest place ive ever smoked was when I was in the NAVY. It was like one in the morning and i had just got back on base and had a fatty rolled. Ater getting back on base i saw there was no people around so i lit the joint lol. Anyway It was a long walk back to my barraks and i had to pass the military police station covert style. With the joint still lit I snuck around the cars in the parking lot and made my way to the quarter deck. Did it alot and so did alot of peeps i knew. Youd be surprised by not only the number of smokers in the military, but also the ranks of the peeps who do! Peace outie yalls

Post Thanks / Like

I toked up Sitting on the floor of a Saudi Arabian drug dealers house. I bought a stick of hash for around 100 dollars and we proceeded to smok 2 Hash/cig joints out of the guys stuff of course. unfortunatly my friend rolled the Jays with malboro reds and I threw up in the guys bathroom. The dealer gave me a pill cuz i felt horrible but I didnt take the pill cus I didnt know what it was. best part was beiing served tea and sandwiches by the housekeeper while tokin up.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

craziest place i ever smoked was at a bus stop right in front of a police station and about half way thogh the bowl a cop stoped at the red lit and he stared at me and my friend like he was gonna pull over,but he just turned

Post Thanks / Like

probably the craziest place i ever smoked was woody harrelson's mansion in big bear, california (no he was not there, just his house) with some guy named Todd , i met him from working at a computer store, he was some crazy marijuana activist guy from San Deigo who got busted with like 100 plants and woody harrelson bailed him out or some crazy shit. (it was a long time ago, i wasnt a true stoner then either so i didnt really pay attention, i just wanted to get blazed) anyone heard of/about him? he was some skinny little guy with cancer and a big head, but he was cool as hell and had super danks
    Last edited by Happy Kitty; 07-04-2009 at 03:45 AM.
    "It's only after you've lost everything, that you're free to do anything." - Tyler Durden

Post Thanks / Like

In the back of a Pickup during a road trip the problem wasn't gettin caught it was keeping the shit lit.
    Isis, oh, Isis, you mystical child.
    What drives me to you is what drives me insane.
    I still can remember the way that you smiled
    On the fifth day of May in the drizzlin' rain.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

A church parking lot with the main minister's daughter before a skit we were to give to the young kids. It was great! And making faces at the li'l kids was fun and no one suspected anything....

Ahhh....praising the Lord on high!

LOL

Shaggy419

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast