Craziest places youve toked in?

Sherlock

whats your craziest smokeing spots or the craziest place you smoked in?

the craziest place i smoked was the sketchiest for me. well last year during a football game, we rolled a joint a face & smoked them on the side lines. it was so sketchy cuz anyone could have seen us or the smoke. i was so nervouse but it was worth the risk.

BS. The craziest place I've toked was on campus at college.

On the dance floor at the bar. Is that crazy enough for ya?!

i used to work in pizza hut, where the back door leading to the big garbage container (surrounded by a wooden fence) was 20ft away from a satalite police station (not as big, only 4-5 cars)
we used to toke behind the dumpster during work, once or twice while there were copcars running on the other side, (ok so they started while we were tokin and we held it in and were fuckin trippin out), but they left and we didnt get caught, but still watching piggies in there office while you toke is something i will never forget

i blazed in the woods during a paintball game.... crazy shyt adn i have also somked out an inclosed sliding board at the park.... we plugged both ends and smooked it out... good times.......
nelson ledges in ohio is the greatist place to blaze,... we smoggerd out a cave , and blazed lookin down at the rocks below... like couple hundred feet... scary shyt...
me n mi cuzin toked up and took a nature hike thing...we walked like 4 miles in the woods...

SMoke for peace!

i like smoking in graveyards too. Used to be the best hangout. No one around at all. The graveyard I used to smoke in had a little stream that ran through it so we would hang out at the water for hours.

the craziest place i've blazed was this little grassy area with a big tree, by this ranchers' house. He had a lot of property, but it was a spot i could pull into easily with my car and park, and I didn't know it belonged to anyone, (btw, i could only get there by car, because it's a couple miles from my house) and I would go there early in the morning before my classes, and smoke, and 1 day he caught me down there rolling a joint. He knocked on my window and I thought "oh shit, it's a cop" but no, it was the owner, and he looked like fuckin john wayne, lol. He says, "are you the same little black car that's been comin down here for the past 2 weeks?" and I said, "yea" and he said, "you smokin dope?" and i said, "i was rollin the joints, and then going to a friend's house" and he said, "well get the fuck outta here, you're damn l ucky i don't call the cops, and I have a no tresspassing sign right over there (he pointed towards his house, and i could barely make out a sign that was mostly covered by bush and trees) and I said, "well it's hard to see, I never saw it, i'll never come back here again" and i left. that was crazy and scary, and 5 minutes later I found a place to finish rolling my J and smoked it, so it turned out alright. Man i'm really stoned now just smoked 2 joints. that's all I have to share.

Peace out

The craziest places i've smoked was in a cafeteria (we were the only ones in there), and in a famous players in south keys watching lord of the rings with my ex's old man and her cusin. Gotta love the smokeless pipes. that was a trip.

craziest place i smoked was at a abandon house, well me and my friend thought it was abandon place, so we went up to the house.. my friend busted the front door down with his foot. we went inside. the place was empty. i took out my bowl and packed it and we smoked our first bowl, done. so as i was loading up the second bowl, we heard "Come on out of there, with ur hands up" we freaked "holy shit its the COPS" me and my friend tryed to run out before they catch us on the other side.. but fuck, to late, the lady cop was standing on the other side.. she caught us, and said what we were doing in the "Sheriff training house" WTF? hold on, this place was abandon when we first went in there, well it turns out to be the Sheriff Swat team training house, where they practice their shit.. me and my friend got busted with trespassing and vandalism, weed, pipe. we got fucked.. but now thats a craziest,weirdest place ive smoked..

I used to work at this place where I took care of disabled people... one of the patients liked to smoke pot so we'd smoke together in his room, since he needed help with it... totally against the rules and so easy to get caught... needless to say i eventually got fired but man it was worth it, that dude supplied all the green and didn't give a shit, we had some good times...

usually after being at his place i would go to this other dude's room to help get him into bed and do some stretches, and this dude was a philosopher and an author so we'd have some awesome talks... me high, him not knowing it (as far as i know)... talking about some crazy shit...

yeah definitely good times

bathrooms every where bathrooms beware the stoners on the way and at the "quad" so there is hella people and security everyone was like you wont smoke here i just lit up and burned a roach

the weirdest place i've ever smoked in waas.... :hmmmm: on the way back from spain to portugal. A crazy gy ended up in our cabin(3 of us went 2 spain) and the 1st question he was was "do u have weed" from then, we smoked in the train all the way from spain 2 port...6 hours...it was awwsum! :biggrin: :allgood:

I used to live in a house next door to a County Constable, I dont know what he did for work actually, but he drove a cop car there and back everyday. We were growin 'shrooms in that house too, and trippin ALL the time! I used to roll up a fat hog-leg and smoke while mowing the lawn, the neighbor Constable guy actually came outside to ask if he could borrow my mower while I was mowin and tokin, I just waved ad yelled "Sure, no prob bro!" , I let him borrow the mower and he never said anything to me about pot. Lucky I guess.

Sherlock said:
whats the most youve burned in one session? i would love to share but i lost count after my 17th bong rep..but i smoked 2 two gram blunts to my face.

My birthday party this kid came over with a box of phillie blunts. box=50 blunts. Everyone had at least a half on them and by the end of the night, that box of blunts was gone. There was about 15 people there. Plus that was the night my friend and I erected "bongzilla" which was made out of cd spindles and a "pogs" tube which came out to about 3 feet high. With hoses coming from every direction. What a great night. Memories...
:grinjoint:

When I was in school, me and some buddies would hop a fence at school during lunch and go into this tree which is in view of everyone. WE would go into this little hobbit tree and smoke up and then have to hop over the fence again...SO LUCKY!!!

SMoking at an even such as warped tour is crazy because there are so many people. I went in Calgary and so the cops and everyone was down with it. At the Gorge in Washington, during a Dead and Almond Bro show was pretty crazy because everyone, I mean everyone was on some kind of drug, it was a damn freak show, but truly baddass non the less.

ThievingJesus said:
if that is truth, I would like to hear details...

Back
Top Bottom