Page 1 of 25 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Craziest places youve toked in?

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Craziest places youve toked in?

whats your craziest smokeing spots or the craziest place you smoked in?

the craziest place i smoked was the sketchiest for me. well last year during a football game, we rolled a joint a face & smoked them on the side lines. it was so sketchy cuz anyone could have seen us or the smoke. i was so nervouse but it was worth the risk.
    Last edited by Alaska Lady; 02-13-2009 at 03:46 AM. Reason: minor smoking

Post Thanks / Like
    BS. The craziest place I've toked was on campus at college.
    "Life is a comedy to those who think, and a tragedy to those who feel." ~Unknown

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today." ~ James Dean

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    the craziest place was in a class
    Last edited by Alaska Lady; 02-13-2009 at 03:48 AM. Reason: underage reference

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    downtown in the middle of the street at 12h am :p

Post Thanks / Like
    On the dance floor at the bar. Is that crazy enough for ya?!

Post Thanks / Like
    one time i blazed at disneyland two fatty jays it was way chill

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    i used to work in pizza hut, where the back door leading to the big garbage container (surrounded by a wooden fence) was 20ft away from a satalite police station (not as big, only 4-5 cars)
    we used to toke behind the dumpster during work, once or twice while there were copcars running on the other side, (ok so they started while we were tokin and we held it in and were fuckin trippin out), but they left and we didnt get caught, but still watching piggies in there office while you toke is something i will never forget
    Happiness is like peeing your pants. everyone can see you do it, but only you feel the warmth

"I don't like people who take drugs... Customs men for example."

Post Thanks / Like
    i blazed in the woods during a paintball game.... crazy shyt adn i have also somked out an inclosed sliding board at the park.... we plugged both ends and smooked it out... good times.......
    nelson ledges in ohio is the greatist place to blaze,... we smoggerd out a cave , and blazed lookin down at the rocks below... like couple hundred feet... scary shyt...
    me n mi cuzin toked up and took a nature hike thing...we walked like 4 miles in the woods...

SMoke for peace!
    Last edited by DrAw420; 03-09-2004 at 05:14 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    i like smoking in graveyards too. Used to be the best hangout. No one around at all. The graveyard I used to smoke in had a little stream that ran through it so we would hang out at the water for hours.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

the craziest place i've blazed was this little grassy area with a big tree, by this ranchers' house. He had a lot of property, but it was a spot i could pull into easily with my car and park, and I didn't know it belonged to anyone, (btw, i could only get there by car, because it's a couple miles from my house) and I would go there early in the morning before my classes, and smoke, and 1 day he caught me down there rolling a joint. He knocked on my window and I thought "oh shit, it's a cop" but no, it was the owner, and he looked like fuckin john wayne, lol. He says, "are you the same little black car that's been comin down here for the past 2 weeks?" and I said, "yea" and he said, "you smokin dope?" and i said, "i was rollin the joints, and then going to a friend's house" and he said, "well get the fuck outta here, you're damn l ucky i don't call the cops, and I have a no tresspassing sign right over there (he pointed towards his house, and i could barely make out a sign that was mostly covered by bush and trees) and I said, "well it's hard to see, I never saw it, i'll never come back here again" and i left. that was crazy and scary, and 5 minutes later I found a place to finish rolling my J and smoked it, so it turned out alright. Man i'm really stoned now just smoked 2 joints. that's all I have to share.

Peace out
    BudSmoker liked this post

"Life is a comedy to those who think, and a tragedy to those who feel." ~Unknown

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today." ~ James Dean

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    The craziest places i've smoked was in a cafeteria (we were the only ones in there), and in a famous players in south keys watching lord of the rings with my ex's old man and her cusin. Gotta love the smokeless pipes. that was a trip.
    Last edited by Alaska Lady; 02-13-2009 at 03:53 AM. Reason: minor smoking

Post Thanks / Like
    craziest place i smoked was at a abandon house, well me and my friend thought it was abandon place, so we went up to the house.. my friend busted the front door down with his foot. we went inside. the place was empty. i took out my bowl and packed it and we smoked our first bowl, done. so as i was loading up the second bowl, we heard "Come on out of there, with ur hands up" we freaked "holy shit its the COPS" me and my friend tryed to run out before they catch us on the other side.. but fuck, to late, the lady cop was standing on the other side.. she caught us, and said what we were doing in the "Sheriff training house" WTF? hold on, this place was abandon when we first went in there, well it turns out to be the Sheriff Swat team training house, where they practice their shit.. me and my friend got busted with trespassing and vandalism, weed, pipe. we got fucked.. but now thats a craziest,weirdest place ive smoked..
    Captain Kronic, ThaRealTreJay liked this post

R.I.P - Jack Herer
    R.I.P - Paralyzed420
    R.I.P - Heath Ledger
    R.I.P - Michael Jackson
    R.I.P - Dennis Hopper
    R.I.P - Gary Coleman

Post Thanks / Like
    I used to work at this place where I took care of disabled people... one of the patients liked to smoke pot so we'd smoke together in his room, since he needed help with it... totally against the rules and so easy to get caught... needless to say i eventually got fired but man it was worth it, that dude supplied all the green and didn't give a shit, we had some good times...

usually after being at his place i would go to this other dude's room to help get him into bed and do some stretches, and this dude was a philosopher and an author so we'd have some awesome talks... me high, him not knowing it (as far as i know)... talking about some crazy shit...

yeah definitely good times

Post Thanks / Like
    bathrooms every where bathrooms beware the stoners on the way and at the "quad" so there is hella people and security everyone was like you wont smoke here i just lit up and burned a roach
    Last edited by Alaska Lady; 02-13-2009 at 03:56 AM. Reason: school reference

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    the weirdest place i've ever smoked in waas.... on the way back from spain to portugal. A crazy gy ended up in our cabin(3 of us went 2 spain) and the 1st question he was was "do u have weed" from then, we smoked in the train all the way from spain 2 port...6 hours...it was awwsum! :biggrin:

Page 1 of 25 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast