What/how was the first time you got high?

Big Sur

I smoked my first bowl out of an apple that we carved up to make a pipe, because we had some weed, but we did not have anything to smoke it in. That was in 1972... and it was Mexican, likely Oaxacan. In those days there was a myth that you did not get high the first time you smoked weed. I dispelled that myth. I was working as a busboy at a lodge at a wedding reception. After we got off work, we 'got off' smoking a bowl of weed in the apple. After that we went out to listen to a band play at the reception and danced with the girls. That was what getting high was all about. That was the best high ever, really. Nothing like it. I felt soooooo good! I was hooked.

I have since smoked I do not know how many pounds of the evil weed. More than anyone should in a lifetime, I guess? Had to say. My mother used to ask my brother and I, "When is your enldless supply of pot ever going to run out?" Well, it ~was~ an endless supply, so the question was rhetorical. "Never, Mother!" Hell, we are *still* growing and smoking it. "Now gimme that joint!" "No!" ...and a wrestling match would ensue between us in my mom's garage. Back in those stoner daze, he was called Red and I was called Purple. We were known as the Pills Brothers. That was because back in the day, there was a skit on the radio that went like this that we did at parties:

Hi, I'm Red...
And I'm Purple...
And we're the Pills Brothers.
We're here to tell you that there are some good drugs...
And there are some bad drugs...
And there are times for using them...
And there are times for not using them.
And hey brother, we're gonna use some, right now!

Upon which we would light one up.

Ha, I hardly understood what's going on. I don't know what I smoked, my brother gave it to me at his party. I was 15. I was laughing and laughing, and then I was just sitting without any thoughts in my mind. I thought that it lasted like 2 hours, but no, maybe 20 minutes.

But I liked it, so since I smoke :volcano-smiley:

My first time was about a month ago, my friend came back down here and he asked me if I wanted to so I said yes. I went to his house them his dad dropped me off at someone else's house. We're going to call these fellows Greg (the one that asked me to) and Zach (the one who knew the dealer). When Greg and I got to Zach's house it was about 8. We got there, played gta for a solid 2 hours. Went out to Zach's camper and vaped a little (first time doing that as well) he has a shower that we hotboxed and afterwards we split the half gram he had on his person. After that we just walked around the neighborhood until about 12 when the dealer finally responded and said we could go over to his house. We're gonna call the dealer Martin. When we arrived at Martin's house he opened the garage door and we went inside, them upstairs to what he called the smoke room. He used a beerpong table to hold all his weed and shit on. He and his girlfriend were already stoned and Martin was only in his boxers. We walked in and there were only two extra chairs so I just stood there until Martin told me that there was a chair in the other room. When I got back Zach got out the gravity bong he brought and Martin filled a trash can using the bath tub. He brought it back and Zach took a hit from it. Next the handed me one of those three piece bubbler bongs (that's what they called it at least) and let me take a hit. Greg got the lighter and they just told me to keep breathing in until they say stop. The smoke filled hallway to the second part and Greg lifted the little piece were the weed goes. I continued inhaling until they told me to stop and it was only about 30 seconds until the coughing came. I hated it yet loved it at the same time. Right after me Greg decided to take a hit. I believe he took too large of a hit and he was hallucinating which made him feel sick so he spent most of the 2 hours we were there in the bathroom hanging over the toilet. After a few minutes I stopped coughing and I felt really good. Martin asked if I was high yet. I tried my hardest to explain that I was fine but damn is it hard to find words to use when your high. They knew I was high and when I finished my sentence I knew it too. Zach later rolled a foot long blunt and they smoked from it. I kept passing it because I didn't wanna join Greg on the bathroom. The only thing I hit from for the rest of the night was his volcano vaporizing machine. After the blunt was smoked and we went through a few more bags of the vaporizer we had to walk Greg down the stairs I holding him by the hood of his sweatshirt Zach standing in front of him. After all that was said and done, Martin's dad was still sound asleep 1 room over and Martin was still in his boxers.

Nice thread,the first time,i got high was over 15 years ago,The first time I got medicated with ORGANIC CANNABIS was my FIRST grow,about 5 Or 6 years ago,,,BIG differance, in getting high,and getting .medicated,,.HAPPY GROWING..

Back
Top Bottom