Chickens Rising

There I was, sitting in a barn, drinking a beer, minding my own damn business. Was waiting on the old milk cow actually. She was late...as usual. She claims it's because she is slowing down in her old age, but I know it's because she is conspiring with the chickens. They think I don't know what is going on, but the hogs are my allies and clued me into the plan. I knew it would pay dividends when I taught them ASL. If the geese join in with the other fowl I'm done for, but for now it's calm.

Their demands it seems will be the death of the deep fryer, and a permanent ban on eleven herbs and spices in The Roost' kitchen. The hogs are urging an all out attack of neck ringing and root hogging. Seems they are hungry. Always. I suspect the hogs would eat me if I were to ever fall down in their pen. Come to think of it, every damn animal on this farm is trying to kill me. Yeah that's it, it's a conspiracy! Well screw them, I'm going on strike. I bet their attitude changes when they don't get breakfast. I'll be everyone's best friend by lunchtime.

But until then I'm keeping my eyes on the chickens. I don't trust them....oh, and smoking another bowl.

Dude... What were you smoking when you wrote this? That was awesome!

Dude... What were you smoking when you wrote this? That was awesome!

Just another day at The Roost high as a kite with only 40 hours of other human contact per week. It doesn't take long before you talk with the animals and forget to put on pants. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom