Hello? I'm Here for the Gathering

Obi Wan

Thank you for inviting me to the Annual Gathering of People Who Like to Gather.

I think I not only speak for myself but for me as well when I say I do hope it turns out a little better than last years Annual Gathering of People Who Like to Gather fiasco. I suspect you received my fourteen page (double spaced), alphabetically sorted, list of suggestions I placed in the AGoPWLtG Suggestion Box.

I see some things have been addressed:

The AGoPWLtG Hot Bed of Coals pool diving board is no longer installed backwards (wow, that thinned out the crowd fast).

I think we can all agree that giving the ambulance driver a vape rip every time he came around to pick up another diver was a bad idea. Thank goodness the driver and most of the passengers were eventually found about a mile up the road in a corner booth at Denny's sharing a Moons Over My Hammy.

Gretchen is once again welcome to bring her uniquely fragrant fingernail clipping art to sell at the AGoPWLtG craft booth.

Oh! I narrowly missed the addition of Synchronized Hornet Nest Swinging. Julia and Ron are gonna rock, of course. I want a front row seat for that.

Since the color of no is 6, I'll be keeping a careful eye out for any more suggestions.

Back
Top Bottom