The inability to comprehend medicinal marijuana

LiCuid_Ice

...today, was a bad day. im an occassional smoker (once every other day). i smoke for medicinal purposes mainly (it helps me with my halucinations, joint pain, insomnia, and depression), although i enjoy it recreationally. i have an assortment of smoking paraphanelia in my house. my family comes from a long history of depression, abuse, drug abuse, schizophrenia, and more to come im sure. i suffer from pretty much all of those. right now im getting treated for reoccuring lymes disease.i told my doctor i smoked for medicinal reasons, yet she refuses to believe me(so did my mom, i quote, "your kidding yourself", after i told her that i smoke medicinally). they say it accounts for 95% of my psychiatric problems. i have a picc line in my arm, if any of you know what that is. i have IV medication once a day. i avoid smokin on my medicine at all costs, even if its not smoking at all. school is above me smoking. ive been flushing my system every week now (i get piss tested 1ce a week), and the last one came up positive. my mom flipped, because we have been paying 1000 dollars a week... my doctor wants to drop me (as in stop treatign me). shes threatened to leave before (my mom), but now its really bad. she basically disowned me a couple hours ago, as i qoute , "if it werent for leon and annabell, I would walk away" (leon and annabell are my little sibblings). ive been in 3 psychiatric hospitals so far, but i dont want to go back. i was progressing tremendously with my depression and everything (even though i dont attribute it to my IV meds), basically until today. today was the first day in a long time i comtemplated suicide, and self injurious behavior in 7 months. i feel like im not wanted at my house, and i want to move out. my doctor said if i come up positive on the piss test i took today, she would have to call child services, or w/e it is. this is why i hate this country, because most people are misinformed. it is ridiculous, how even in a country were we are supposed to be "free", i cannot get treated without being ridiculed and critisized. this may be the last post i ever post, so if it is, goodbye folks. i wish you all a great life, an hopefully one that is less troublesome as mine. im prolly moving out, but if any of you think you can change my mind go for it. i once dreamed of a happy life, but now all i can think about is me living on the streets, or in a foster home. i feel im detremental to the raising of my sibblings, not because i smoke, but by the verbal reaction i get from my parents because i smoke. peace...

PS: i feel as if im a jew in germany during WW2, i still believe in the benefits of MJ, but if i am to survive, i must conceal my thoughts for a while (or hide them in an attic :\), something i thought id never have to do in a "free" country.

I don't really know what to say to you dude. If I were you I'd just stop until I move out, even if it is a few years.

..Or maybe if you do stop and your sickness and depression get even worse they might think the medical marijuana was actually helping and allow you to do it.

This has always pissed me the hell off.I don't suffer from any of that shit, luckily(sounds like hell).I just don't understand how they can demonize it THAT bad.They act like it's fucking crack when alot of productive members of society are and have been users.Just because it's illegal doesn't mean it's wrong, like an article i read said, the laws were made as moral judgments by people not within a lightyear of the spectrum of reality.They grew up pampered so now they have to try and shape our reality to conform with theirs.Most of the doctors, lawyers, and congressman, if put in our places and made to face the real reality throughout their lives, wouldn't have made it past their fucking 18th birthdays.It just pisses me the hell off that not enough people care about this issue to do something about it, and no one who does care about it can get elected because they will be seen as potheads and not fit for office.we've got the right to put alchol and tobacco in our system which are clearly the same as any other drug, if not worse, but if we are seen with less than a fucking gram of a plant, we're put in the same class as murderers and rapists.They want to overpack the prisons with harmless stoners and yet, complain when there ain't enough room for the people who really need locked up.Seems mighty hipocritical to me.

r0achclip said:
This has always pissed me the hell off.I don't suffer from any of that shit, luckily(sounds like hell).I just don't understand how they can demonize it THAT bad.They act like it's fucking crack when alot of productive members of society are and have been users.Just because it's illegal doesn't mean it's wrong, like an article i read said, the laws were made as moral judgments by people not within a lightyear of the spectrum of reality.They grew up pampered so now they have to try and shape our reality to conform with theirs.Most of the doctors, lawyers, and congressman, if put in our places and made to face the real reality throughout their lives, wouldn't have made it past their fucking 18th birthdays.It just pisses me the hell off that not enough people care about this issue to do something about it, and no one who does care about it can get elected because they will be seen as potheads and not fit for office.we've got the right to put alchol and tobacco in our system which are clearly the same as any other drug, if not worse, but if we are seen with less than a fucking gram of a plant, we're put in the same class as murderers and rapists.They want to overpack the prisons with harmless stoners and yet, complain when there ain't enough room for the people who really need locked up.Seems mighty hipocritical to me.

*Applauds* Well said.

4DeuceZero said:
The voting public wouldnt put one of their own people in office...why? because the majority of the voting public has a below average IQ...so they dont want stupid people in office...so the 'smart' people who go to harvard, yale, princeton, they get all the good positions because the voting public thinks they are more intelligent than themselves...when in reality they are just more affluent because they have rich parents.

i think one day ill try to get into politics...i like arguing and stuff just pisses me off so i figure id be able to do something to change things...so if i lose my job and stuff like that you might have to vote for me.

i thikn our government is fucked anyway...i want a real democracy where we vote on EVERY single issue ourselves...instead of electing people to do it for us...might be more inefficient but better in the long run.
The majority of the voting public doesn't give a fuck about the issues at hand that really shape our countrys future.How the hell you think Bush got into office.They just go with whoever sounds the best when speaking or looks the best in a suit.What about the rising crime rates in Urban America.Don't none of the politicians do shit about that because they're scared of reality and actually going and finally facing the people that the federal government has ignored for sooo long, knowing full well that they're going to get shot for just being white.How the hell could we let it get that bad in a part of America that, despite stereotypes, actually does turn out some very intelligent people.The center of the "drug war" is Urban America, yet when they catch a smart person with a sack they automatically label them as a criminal and refuse them college funding like Pell Grants and shit because they have a drug conviction, which will help them become succesful members of society and actually provide a sort of rehab for struggling people trying to make something of their lives.They judge people by where they come from, not by their character.The fact the American public has so little interest in such important issues is disturbing because in a democratic system, it's the peoples responsibility to help with the governing of the nation and keep us a powerful and respectable nation.That's the same reason John Edwards would have been the perfect candidate for president.He came from the bottom to the top, he knows the struggles of Urban America.Yet they still nominate John Kerry because he's taller.Does that seem right.

Samwise said:
He was against the legalization of marijuana, wasn't he?
He was for the will of the people though, which is what a democracy is supposed to be.Witha little strategic reasoning, he couldv'e been swayed.He knows what it's like to grow up in reality.

Marijuana is not a gateway drug
i am living proof
we were chillin finishing off a 24 (this is strong stuff boys its canadian) and my buddy just cached the weed and hes like k im callin up for some blow
sean u can drive us my buddy will give u a rail or two for the lift
ok so im kinda tipsy but i know my driving limits so we pick up the shit it was like 3g for $80 pure uncut snow
an we roll up to his house an hes like come on we are gonna do a few rails an play some drinking games
i was like nah i dont want that shit
hes like coo see you tomorrow

i wanted to try coke but that will fuck your life up garenteed
even tho i was all "toked up and drunk" i still made the proper decision
propz to me i feel like i am living proof now

SeaN2 said:
Marijuana is not a gateway drug
i am living proof
we were chillin finishing off a 24 (this is strong stuff boys its canadian) and my buddy just cached the weed and hes like k im callin up for some blow
sean u can drive us my buddy will give u a rail or two for the lift
ok so im kinda tipsy but i know my driving limits so we pick up the shit it was like 3g for $80 pure uncut snow
an we roll up to his house an hes like come on we are gonna do a few rails an play some drinking games
i was like nah i dont want that shit
hes like coo see you tomorrow
It's only seen as a gateway drug because it puts you in contact with people who can get you shit like Coke.It's not weed, it's your own curiosity.

Back
Top Bottom