Closet Smokers?

Snuggles

I don't know about you guys, but as for myself, I smoke a lot of weed. But I usually have to smoke on the DL, because I'm married. And my wife is a hater, and I always have to smoke when I'm alone at the house, or away with my friends, and then I have to smoke a few cigs. to cover up that crazy scent maryjane left all over my fingers/body. Before I lived here I used to have to hide out in my patio closet on my porch, peeking out the crack as my neighbors walked by, looking all suspicious and shit.. And before I was married a while back it was my mom bothering me, always on the case playing columbo trying to catch me in the act, or accusing me and all that bullshit. So I'm curious, who else has gone through shit like this? And are any of your guys going through it right now? If so how and what are your details, and how do you get away with smoking?!

goin through it right now. my mom is always trying to catch me smokin and shit. i just either smoke late at night, or just go out with some friends. also if i know im gonna come in contact with my mom...then i put on another shirt...then i just like leave that shirt in the car (for next time) and put on my normal shirt. works every time. keep smokin bro :)

outside of hiding it from people who dont smoke. I started smoking after I was married and we both smoke so I have had the pleasure of smoking whenever, whereever in my house or apt.

Snuggles, you need to step up to that bitch and say, "I'm a man now, I can do what I want without the approval of you."

J/K, that would be extremely bad, and very mean.

Yeah, I have to hide it from my mom.

dude just stop smoking...........chose you wife over weed....i know that is not popular on these boards...but really....

we have a huge exhaust fan in our upstairs hall that sucks in fresh air. the fan is in the attic, so i smoke up there and let it get blown out. or i smoke in my room, burn incencse and tell my mom i was hanging out at work (golf course) in the restaraunt where people were smoking.

Goin thru it right now too. My mom is a hater (even tho she told me she's done it, along w/ coke and acid) and always tries to question me about it. Thankfully I'm almost never home anymore so i dont have to worry about it too much. I either go out w/ some friends and smoke or smoke really late at night in my car, then leave the windows cracked to let it air out over night (not that i need to cuz its my car, but I do drive a lot of my co-workers around so I'd rather it didnt reek of ganja). Also, I have like 2 or 3 pairs of jeans as well as a shirt or 2 kept in the trunk of my car in case I feel its necessary. Smoking cigs also helps cover most of the smell.

T>H>C=Peace said:
dude just stop smoking...........chose you wife over weed....i know that is not popular on these boards...but really....

thats true but if your wife cant love you if you smoke then does she really love you?

sublime_420 said:
megaguyone ur one negative fuck i hope u get jumped u fucking lil bitch
\

ahahah thats funny, but so is he, i bet it will be even funnier when he gets his ass beat down!!!

Yeah, my mom doesn't approve of smoking either... Usually when I want to get baked I go out eiher late at night or just go out with the guys for a while... If you are having a big problem with your wife not wanting you too smoke though and you don't want to stop. Then you can't let her catch you once or your ass is on the line... be careful and keep smoking!

last year i took everything out of my closet made it a smoke spot. it had enough room for two chairs on each side with a table in between. i put a couple blacklights on the ceiling and glowing pot leaves and shrooms on the walls. me and my friends would chill in there and smoke cause it baked soooo fast and kept the smell to a smaller part of my room. i took it all down though when i set up a grow box in the back that my dad ended up finding and he made me give away my plant. it was only a couple weeks away from being ready to harvest.

rhomb said:
last year i took everything out of my closet made it a smoke spot. it had enough room for two chairs on each side with a table in between. i put a couple blacklights on the ceiling and glowing pot leaves and shrooms on the walls. me and my friends would chill in there and smoke cause it baked soooo fast and kept the smell to a smaller part of my room. i took it all down though when i set up a grow box in the back that my dad ended up finding and he made me give away my plant. it was only a couple weeks away from being ready to harvest.
that bites so much ass......

My mom has always been on my case about smoking since highschool and always has been quite frustrating (she even caught me once). Over the past two years, I've appeared clean to her despite the fact that I smoke at least three bowls daily. If you want to continue to risk smoking in the shadows, I can give you some advice. First of all, if you smoke indoors, be sure to smoke in a room with windows to vent out the room. It would be best for you to exhale the smoke directly towards the window. Also, be sure to fold up a towel and place it under your door to prevent the smell from seeping out. Bathrooms are usually good places to smoke because they are "no questions asked"-type atmospheres. It's a good idea to spray odor desanitizer after you smoke to cover up the herb smell. You can also try the alternative bottle trick by cutting off the bottom of a water bottle and by filling it up with Bounce dryer sheets. When you exhale your hits, blow the smoke through the bottle-neck and a refreshing smell will be the product. If your eyes turn red, be sure to use Visine or Clear Eyes eye drops. Also, drop some mints and spray yourself with colone if you need it.

Also, if your not takin a hit hold the pipe by the window if it is cherrying... get fbreeze, its subtle... dont spray too much freshener or anything

i have been smokin for 2 years im 17 livin w/ mom and dad who are suspicious... you just gotta be careful and of course use your head.

My ex girlfriend used to always be on my case about Mary Jane. She used to say that smoking weed was for punks and kids and that it mad me different and stupid and aggressive and what not. I think that she personally just had such a problem with it because of her own bad experiences with it. She doesnt like it, so it's not for her. But i love it and it is something i want to be doing. So who is she to judge when she doesnt really know what she's talking about in the first place. You guys that do know what I am talking about know that it is absurd to claim that weed makes someone more aggressive. But anyways... she keep dissrespecting me for it and I asked myself.... should i stop smoking, for her? But then i realised that it is only a problem because she made it one. So i kept on toking like i couldnt care less. and after awhile she said that she was fine with it and that she didnt care and i could do what i wanted. But i knew it was bothering her even though she didnt spell it out for me. well anyways... to make a long story short... there is nothing greater then smoking a blunt and touching your girls ass.... so that's what im doing, and as you read in the beging of the post... this girl discusses is now my EX girlfriend.

i hate it when people hide the fact that they smoke. if you are going to smoke, be proud! don't hide it from everybody! and fuck all those people that get pissed @ you...it's your damn choice to smoke...i used to hide my smoking but when you have to worry if anyone is watching or if anyone knows it just ruins your high so smoke with pride!

i fucking hate step-dads. thats why i had to kill mine... nobody still to this day knows that i did it and i dont feel guilty for it at all i actually had fun doing it so i hope that doesnt mean im sick in the head or anything. ..... ok ok.. im lieing.. i was just bored and needed to write something. peace ya'll keep smokin CLOWN LOVE

Back
Top Bottom