Thread: Tell me if this is true

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Tell me if this is true

DOSE IT SEEM LIKE WEN YOU TRYING TO B QUITE IF YOU MAKE NOISE IT A LOT LOUDER :confused:

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, man I know exactly what yuo are talking about. Whenever I am sneaking around the house late at night and trying not to be heard, whenever I make the slightest sound it makes me jump to the ground. I can never tell if I make the noise or if there is someone else in the house, but whatever the case when it is quite any noise sounds louder to me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeypoo229
    DOSE IT SEEM LIKE WEN YOU TRYING TO B QUITE IF YOU MAKE NOISE IT A LOT LOUDER :confused:

the reasopn it seems louder is because if your trying to be quite there is probably no other noises around you so it dousent make the noise your makeing less loud... something like that!!
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall."
    ~ Confucius
    "If your not ready to die, your not ready to live"
    ~RolandDaPirate

Post Thanks / Like
    um its not true that if your trying to be quiet noises are louder. but it does seem to me that if im moving around my house the at night the noise is alot more noticable then it is during the day. i guess its cause theres not alot of other noise around at night but even if my house is totally silent during the day you cant hear shit from upstairs that youd be able to hear at night. am i making sense?

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeypoo229
    Sorry, but I think it's ironic that this guy is named monkeypoo. Because I thought this was written by a gorilla.

A gorilla with one of those head-halos and a bike helmet. And no bike.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HeMpBoy
    Yeah, man I know exactly what yuo are talking about.
    You do????

:confused:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TokinPunkGurl
    i hope i dont come off mean, cuz i am just saying..but when i read it, it came off as a little kid wrote this. LOL sorry. I had to re-read it several times. I'm not hating on ya or anything..i just found it alittle funny..aside i just smoked some nice dro. mmmmmmmmm
    lol well his name is moneypoo226...

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    its only cuase there are no other sounds at night ( well there are but there not like day time) and when your trying to be quite your more aware of what you are doing and whats happanign around you so thatsh what i think
    He used to say soul shine,
    It's better than sunshine,
    It's better than moonshine,
    Damn sure better than rain.
    Hey now people don't mind,
    We all get this way sometimes,
    Got to let your soul shine,
    Shine 'till the break of day.