Love your Mother

EDzMEDz420

Hello,I want to share something personal with my fellow growers, and tourists.I've been a single father for the past 15 years, I left the mother of my child and took my child with me after my child's mother had a very bad addiction for years,After being awarded sole custody by the courts,my child and I have been alone phocusing on his education and future, my child graduated high school a year early,,everythings,great,I explained that his mother chose a different path,that life's not always fun and games,and fellas,never disrespect the mother of your child's name,especially in the presence of the child,even if that's all she does when she has the child,children aren't stupid,i won every court battel,I was put through hell,and yet,my home was ALWAYS open for her,whenever she wanted to come home,you must have unconditional love,with boundaries,her choice of drug was meth,so when I say unconditional,i mean unconditional, she would visit him maybe 3'x a year,,she would call once every 3 months,somtimes a year,yet my home was always open,she lived 1 hour away,yet never came to see our child,Now,theirs a time and a place for drugs,If you want to do a line,more power to you,just not for me,to me if you do a line,that's an action your performing,your physically taking drugs,that's it,THATS NOT WHO YOU ARE,that has nothing to do with your soul,,other then your in a weak state of mind searching for relief,it's your right as an adult,,,and that's why a lot of people go off the deep end,because the last person thay want to know finds out,, someone sees them do one line or 10 lines,and now everywhere thay go,their being judged,not for the love in their heart,or their positive intentions,or characte,nope,only for being a drug addict.Woman have it the worst,I know theirs mother's out their with so much LOVE in their heart,who've sacrificed everything for the ones you love,yet people still judge you.Wake up guys,2 months ago i received a phone call from the mother of my son's mother,his grandma,,she said that my child's mother was on life support,that she had some type of infection that spread from her ears,sinus,and caused her brain to swell, she was on life support for a few weeks,then her family decided to say goodbye.Always try to make sure the children see their mothers in a positive light,Always love your mother's,no matter what,it really helps your soul,if you know you were their for them,even if thay were out their,love them,so if a accident,,Or ,intentional tragedy happen to some one you love you can live with yourself in peace and not be tormented like the ones who judged them.mother's have SO MUCH more pride,class,and dignity,then men,its much more difficult to bounce back,once mother's stumble.hello 420 Mag,..this is a awesome website..HAPPY GROWING..p,sAND MOTHER'S ARE BETTER GROWERS...it hurts me to say that but it's true..

Back
Top Bottom