What the fuck should I do?

Mr.Deeds

Hey I have to ask for a little advice about being ripped off. I'm friends with a guy at school who basically sells anything thats hard to get, VERY powerful airguns, knives, etc, well anyway he said he could hook be up with an eighth for $30, well I gave him the money and he told me it would be there thursday.
Thursday he comes in and told me his asshole dealer only gave me eight $ worth of fucking weed! well he was a pissed off as I was when he got home and found out the dealer just wraped it up to look big. Well after apologising profusely he offered 2 options, either get this tiny bit of weed and $8 back which would give me back 16 of the $30, or he could go back and TRY to get more, well the thing is, is that I need some bud for me and my friend tomorrow night for a housewarming party, what should i do?

See if you can get the full thing for 30 first, if that falls thru look somewhere else or take the $8 worth. Thats what i'd do.

Yeah thanks for the advice, it seems me and quite a few others are pissed at this dealer I didn't know about, in the end I've realized this is a lost cause, so I've decided to go with another dealer I have met who shows me the weed (and lets me hit a jay of the shit) before I buy it.

Back
Top Bottom