Went a whole week!

Platypus007

I went one week without smoking, I'm proud of myself :) Not too hard to do when you don't have money anyways, haha. Anyways, so there we are, friday night. I had just picked up, and we were gonna go to the apartment of this girl whos mom was all cool with smoking and everything. We get there...nobody is home. One of my friends that was with us lived near by, so we go to his to get his pipe. We pick it up, go to the community league, found a comfortable spot in a hockey rink(it was outdoor, so all the ice was melted, there was just cement), and smoked a big ol' bowl right there, with people playing tennis and basketball all around us. It was awesome :) Now comes the scary part.

We headed out of the hockey rink and over to a nearby dairy queen! Just after we finished ordering our food, somebody walks in the door. It took only a moment for my brain to register the sight. Deep blue pants, deep blue shirt, belt carrying a walkie talkie, etc. It was a cop. In my mind for about 2 minutes, I fucking tripped. I was freaking out silently, taking glances at him, thinking that any moment he would walk over and ask me to empty my pockets or something. Nothing happened. My friends appeared not to care at all. Thats when I noticed. No gun, no mace, no red stripes on the suit...I was still scared shitless, but I was calming down a little. We all got our food, and sat down at a table in the corner. Turns out it was a fireman. Holy shit, as soon as my friend told me that, it was like.....you know that feeling you get when you take a huge dump? Pure relief ;) :D I sure as hell enjoyed my Crunchie Blizzard...best blizzard I've ever had.

Went back to my friends house, got baked again, played Driver 3, watched tv, spent the night. Definitely an eventful evening. Oh, and I had mountain dew and ripple chips for breakfast, haha!

LunarSmoke said:
LOL perfect image there. sounds like good times. Is that all you ordered? cuz whenever I'm at some fast food place an I'm high I cant stop eating.

I was supposed to make 30 bucks last me a week so yes.. It only lasted me two days anyways. And happy birthday btw ;)

Haha, funny story man. Yesterday at work this dude Jimmy that I work with was talking to me about him getting totally fuct the night before and he shows me his pipe and like the gram he has left and we were all alone in the store and he was like wanna roll it for me. Cuz he's not all to great at rolling and he felt like having a joint and not smoking it outta his pipe. Anyways, I'm like sure so I take the gram outta the bag and like at that precice moment a customer walks in. When someone walks in there is this "beep beep" movement detector noice thing that goes on, anyways, we look up and this cop/customer is coming straight for us, we were in the backstore at the counter. I just slowly put my hand behind my back put the shit in my pocket while smiling and say hello. Ends up he just had a few questions about some product and he was out the door 2 minutes later. Anyways, Jim and I almost freaked out but nothing happened so it's all good.

I'm still holding up, havent' toked in like close to 6 weeks, maybe 5... I'm starting to freak out. Still got 4 weeks to go...

By the way, check this out, found this in your profile ;) Peace

DaHui said:
By the way, check this out, found this in your profile ;) Peace

Holy shit I am so pro! You're my hero for finding that :D :cool: ;)

Oh, and when I get my shit back, I will dedicate a toke to you. Congrats on holding out though, hope the first toke back is great :D I can't remember if you mentioned why you're quitting.

Back
Top Bottom