Whats do you like to do while baked?

GreenThumb

This is my first thread & first post on this forum =]
Well anyway;
Post about what you usually do while your high.

-

If I'm smoking with friends and we get really high, we always end up playing a game or something and ends up laughing our asses off till we pass out=P

When I smoke alone, I like to chill infront of the computer readin' some on forums while listening to some cypress hill=]
You should try reading while ur high, it's really funny:p

This thread already happened like 100 times, since you are a newbie, it's ok. We'll still write.. ;) When I'm blazed I just like to sit around, look at the sunset or the stars, chill out and relax, joke around and stuff, but basically just taking it easy, day by day, second by second lol while high

have lots of stoned sex.....well not anymore...but use to. Its fucking amazing...now I just have lots of stoned masterbation...hahahahahhahahaha

chill and watch a movie, have deep conversations with friends, eat some munchies, or hit the bong a couple more times

hahaha yeah...havin those "deep" conversations with friends always makes me end up laughing. Im pretty mellow when im stoned...i just sit back and take everything in thats goin on around me and just trip out on my thoughts.
Also...if ure stoned at a park...go on the play equipment and swings and stuff...its pretty sick.

DaHui said:
^^like an other bowl up dude and I'll lite one too^^ :p

haha youre so blazed that you cant type right man..lol...and to that..ill smoke a bowl.

Haha, great stories guys:)
Sorry for the question since it's been asked 578535349 times before:p
But I felt like asking cause I were about to light a joint =)

And I agree, having deep conversations while high is fun, cause you think about so much strange that you would never ever think about in a "sober" condition.

i like geting high .. ops u guys know thati mean i like to do lots when im high it makes every thing btr im high now and think of smoking some more haah i like stars and the sunset or rise with my girl and playing the guitar but im kinda crappy when im high but musics great when ur high to sing or listen too go get higgh!!!!!

Haha I'm stoned too;D
I'm out of weed now;( But I'm going to buy 2grams of a friend soon then I'ma just lay down in my new big bed and watch HowHigh

i like getting baked and going to chatrooms. sometimes ts fun to pretend im someone else, really get into it. also i love drawing and writing

I usually just chill, some way or another. I'm usually not up for much when I'm blazed, but I also have a short attention span when high, so I'm like, "I wanna do something, but I don't want to move." So I usually search for something to eat.

I generaly do everythoign ripped go to work,watch tv,movies,sex (so much better when ripped) some more billys ,skate skateing is the best ripped as,eat ,yer playing on play equipment is fun, computer games ,ps2xbobx etc...,go karts whatever just being ripped is better than being sober

I love goin' on a nice blunt ride on some back woods roads blastin some music.In my opinion it doesn't get much better than that.

i like to kick back and listen to music when im blazed going anywhere is fun but its so hard to move to go places so i watch tv/movies/or sit on the computer

ben harper rocks mann :allgood:

Back
Top Bottom