Ode To Cannabis

UndeadItachi

Where Art Thou?

Emerald, Emerald interstellar Green,
Near ye be far or near you will eternally shine,
for those you have auspiciously seen.

In the deepest catacombs of ancient civilization,
exist you smiling, happily to ameliorate bodily devastation.

I embrace all that you have to offer without indubitable hesitation.
Those afflicted should seek a meeting with you for heartwarming reconciliation.
Your heavenly countenance brings incalculable alleviation.
Broken hearts, obliterated souls, eviscerated vehicles are revitalized with your divine proclamation

Without exaggeration, your divinity triumphantly clams the most blusterous of inner and outwardly visible wars.
With you I have come to see my role in the cosmos, a petabyte of crystallizing light had opened all these doors.

Your extant nature in nearly every form is a miracle to literally all sentient lifeforms who under the guise of cultural damage.
All my base demons are transmogrified away from malice, division and separatism, dissolving the inner savage.

Where art thou?

Oh, aromatic evergreen life-exulting one!
What have a great multitude done?

Spread parasitic horrendous lies, decreed and equated your sanctimonious will with virulent misdeeds to be ceaselessly sung!
Perpetual mistrusts that in their wake have caused alarming amounts of deceit and genocide!
But with you endless amounts of diseases, aliments and afflictions will subside!

Artists, musicians, architects, visionaries, saints, entities of all sorts have ingested your almighty essence to bring about massive creation.
If a man of medicine had any nobility he'd echo at the highest peaks your name on every plane and dimension without tribunal requisition!

With a vociferous cry I do decry with unparalleled amplification,
to the halt the accosting devastation to materialize with immediate remediation
your extant being-ness to break the transfixing spell that has enshrouded those who
have been robbed of their vision of beauty that according to scientism-theoreticians was the progenitor of a point of singularity!

Where art thou?
Where art thou?

Your namesake should be haphazardly celebrated!
Not raided, scorched, beheaded, bloodily assassinated and then castrated!

Many distant lands have witnessed bloodshed for a downright lie.
They did die, die, die!

But I shamefully retort: "why, why, why?"
Has it been forgotten what fuel Ford was able to afford?

This isnt a joke to abhor,
not a poem to be taken with passive adore.

Perhaps you can be somewhere,
Perhaps you can be nowhere,

But the words always remain the same everywhere....
Where art thou?

Back
Top Bottom