money_sgf

my dad and i were at my camp this past weekend. we were sharing a bowl at 4:20 and we found ourselves wondering how many other people were doing the same thing as us all up and down the east coast. just somethin to think about

Dude, it's awesome you have that kind of relationships with your dads. Appreciate that with all you've got because some of our dads (mine) are total pricks when it comes to the herb

yeah my dad is a bum to he's always tell me to straighten up and fly right how lame is that i wish we could all just get together and light it up but this world is to small for people like us!

dude, have had 2 dads in my lifetime they were both pricks!

when i become a dad, im gonna toke with my kid all the time

my mom is so straight.. she lets me drink n doesnt care that much when i blaze, cuz back in her day she did too

Kottonmouthed said:
dude, have had 2 dads in my lifetime they were both pricks!

when i become a dad, im gonna toke with my kid all the time

my mom is so straight.. she lets me drink n doesnt care that much when i blaze, cuz back in her day she did too

When would you let your kids start smoking? At what age? What happens if they tell on you at school? Would you ever hide it from them?

Your position, while well intentioned, raises lots of questions.

i think my parents are,i heard it on tv people.You know like "weed is bad" TV quote, so it must be. ok my parents are dumb. lol,

my dad was a cop... but now he works in that attica jail place with like mad killers, and hes a firefighter... also he knows like every cop in my area soo it sucks :mad: ... but i kno my dad used to smoke :p he listens to like mad zeplin and pink floyd, along with i was goin threw all his old pictures from when he was a kid n i found one with him at some party hittin an amazing bong :D ... haha he ws also doin a keg stand...

Back
Top Bottom