Seeing yourself in the third person?

Skippy998

have you guys ever been so high youre watching your self do stuff, like your watching a video of your self?

that happens to me sometimes, its the coolest thing ever, especially when youre like with youre friends

anyone know what i mean?

No, that's pretty crazy man.
That sounds like you are using a pretty strong disasociative.

I think it's a good excerise to do-try to step out of our bodies and look and see if we like what we see. I guess tokin could help-I've never tried while stoned.

Skippy, how much weed did you smoke to see this?
Sounds pretty intense and surprisingly no, I never had the pleasure to see that.

Oh man, I think it was about the thrid time I got high. I knew about the tolerance growing and shit so I said, "Fuck it, before I grow a tolerance I want to get so FUCKING stoned I'll always remember this." I smoked 2 joints, did 2 bong loads and about 3 pipe loads. I watched myself watch T.V. for about an hour, I watched myself play piano for 20 minutes, I watched myself take a piss, I watched myself standing over the toilet for 10 minutes because I forgot I was done pissing. I even watched myself watching myself for exactly 12 minutes, that's right to this day I remember it was exactly 12 minutes.

Looks like I succeeded eh?

im not sure
like a half gram maybe, it was pretty good stuff sometimes

its happened a few times, like if you really try to see your self do stuff you like forget youre trying and actully do it

I know what you're talking about. I used to be able to do it but havn't for years now. I could never do it for long though. That would be kick ass to be like that for hours or somethin. It eventually lead me to thinking about existance and my perspective compared to other people's. I came up with an unexplainable thought that scared me shitless. I wish I could describe it better, because I must sound like a nut. This is also gonna sound stupid, but I'm pretty sure the song Only by Nine Inch Nails is about this.

I think I know what ya'll are talking about, but I think that since weed slightly increases alpha-wave activity in the brain, which stimulates creativity, ya'll might be picturing what you're presently doing in your mind and able to focus on that image so well that you create an image that you think looks real when you're not really out of you're body but able to vividly see what you're doing from an "outside" perspective, thus making you think "holy shit I can see myself doin jumpin-jacks, etc.."

IDK, i'm high and this is what i came up with ... pretty crazy stories some of you have

out of body experiences are some heavy stuff man

never had one while just high tho...

I use a quarter gram a day during the weekday. I come home from work at around 5, wait until 6 or 6:30 to smoke and sleep when I crash. Then I have to wake up at 4:30 =\.

ive only gotten an experience like this when using another drug. I wont name it here since it's a 420 forum , but yeah, I've never gotten this off weed.

I've had this happen to me when I smoked about a oz of weed within an hour or somethin like that...I wish I could always feel like that when I smoke small amounts of weed.

It really makes you think about the things you do during your life and makes you wonder why you are here and why the world exists and etc...ya know what I mean?

:smokin3: Out-Of-Body experiences man? I've had a few of those myself while high....seriously dude I wasn't trippin man...anyway it was right befor i passed out on my friends bed, I was watching mysel smoke a bowl and pass it to my friends. They usually happen when i smoke 1/4 pound of weed.:smokin3:

Back
Top Bottom