104 73.24%
  • No

38 26.76%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Would You?

Nug of the Month Winner BubbaKush's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Would You?

had it. just got really hungry and really anxious i was waiting for the high which never arrived
    You cant help someone up a hill without getting closer to the top yourself..
    out
    Omega Healthcare Collective Central OC

http://www.420magazine.com/forums/jo...onal-99-a.html

Wake and Bake with Maryjane

Post Thanks / Like

I feel that smoking it is more of a ritual to me and a process, where as just sticking a pill in my mouth is so different, so commercial.

Post Thanks / Like

I would not take it. Im not into the pill thing.

Post Thanks / Like

i just got aproved for a study on marinol. It is for 45 days and I sit in the hospital for 7 hrs a day, and take the pills along with valume (or however you spell it that little blue or pink pill). I read a little deal that states that only 15% of the THC is used when smoking weed and 99% is used by the body threw the marinol pill. You guys will be the first to know how this goes firsthand. I hate the pill thing and this will be my first shot at this. I have turned down many scrips for loytabs and oxys in my time, so this should prove to be interesting. I get paid over $1800.00 for this. ..... funny how a study on pain meds threw the use of THC ( I have had back surgerys and knee surgery's and it sucks to even move some days) is getting me to the home of weed....AMSTERDAM BABY....LOL. Neat little thing after I got accepted....the doc says "you must have a dirty UA to continue the study"......never got told you have to fail a UA to get the job....LOL. Today is thur. Dec. 11 and I start Mon. the 15'th, so I'll throw , or maybe should start a thread I guess, a daily report on the study as I go threw it.......PEACE
    LETS ALL HAVE A SMOKE ON THE OLD HIPPIE.........

Post Thanks / Like

Marinol isnt so bad but you do miss the smoking. It is a more even, gradual climb. It does stimulate the appetite to a degree, but great for pain relief also. It doesnt seem to alleviate all of the pain but calms it enough to relax tense muscles, which can lead to greater pain. One minute your busy and doing things and the next your asking yourself "now what was I going to do?" lol
    As for the expense...yes it is expensive 2.5mg/30count -$420 (ironic huh?) 60/$920
    MV was presribed this last year in lieu of having plants, per the judge, and had some pain relief but not enough as the actual plant can give. Mother Nature only gives the best medicine
    A leader without followers, is just a dude on a walk!

Post Thanks / Like

No ,I wouldn't. .....I wouldn't settle for anything less than the real McCoy.
    Where there is secrecy, there is no truth; Where there is no truth , there is no justice ; Where there is no justice, there is no freedom. Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty ; It is the arguement of tyrants : It is the creed of slaves.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I would for the simple reason that I would like to know the difference between it and real pot I would consider it a fact finding mission.
    Michael

Make Hemp History; End prohibition NOW!

Post Thanks / Like

Id try anything once but id rather smoke
    I'll get up for a wake-n-bake

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd rather have an IV drip of THC and Cannabinoid.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

already have

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ganja-D View Post
    already have
    Same. It's definately not the same as traditional methods of blowing trees. I could barely move my mind was much more clouded.
    "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

"One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: that word is love."
    -Sophocles

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by michaelkaer View Post
    I would for the simple reason that I would like to know the difference between it and real pot I would consider it a fact finding mission.
    YES....what i'm thinking.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

well i dont think so ! it lacks a sence of comunity, pack in the day you sit in the teepee and smoke and make peace. pot isnt suposed to be a solitary high, you r suposed to met knew bros. and ho's and have a good time. if you make to clinical than that takes the fun away! eternal bowl brothers are forever.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by michaelkaer View Post
    Marinol is pure synthesized THC is sesame seed oil.

Cannabis contains over 66 cannabinoids. THC may be the principle psychoactive compound, but cannabidiol, and cannabinol are also present in more than trace amounts. These other compounds may not be psychoactive but that doesn't mean they have no effect; cannabinol for one has a well established sedative effect.

Who can fully understand the complex interactions between all the cannabinoid compounds.

Between man and nature, I vote for nature

Post Thanks / Like

if i was dry ... gimmie 1

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast