Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's the best thing about being a stoner?

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

What's the best thing about being a stoner?

Dude...i think the best thing about being a stoner is the fact that even when you have't smoked in a long time...you still think of random things and say random things and do random things. Like I was just reading some of the older posts and listening to the radio and all of a sudden I think "I'm reading the past but listening to the present." Then I cracked up laughing. Or like about a week ago I was watching the simpsons and I sai out loud "I wonder if marge dyes her hair or if it's natural" just completely random...thats the best thing about being a stoner...random stuff.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Loopy
    I think the best thing is seeing the world in a different way, a calmer way, a better way, a happier way. instead of freaking out about bills, or whatever you realize that life is about now, living, and its cool when you get in that moment. I can watch things on tv that I might usually find boring but if I am high I actually get it and learn stuff. there is also just this understanding between people who smoke which is nice.
    well said....and i completely agree. i love the way that when i'm stoned...things are ok. i can just sit back and enjoy life, instead of worrying about all the little things that don't matter...because in most cases, when you sit and worry about the little things you don't realize that it will all come around and be ok. i love the fact that i can enjoy my existence and see the world as the rainbow after the rain instead of the trainwreck. I don't know if that makes sense...but if it doesn't, then i apologize. But again...well said loopy. very well said.

Post Thanks / Like
    true to the previous 2 posts... hell yeah

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everything about it is good.

And by the way, Marge dyes her hair. You don't remember the episode where Homer becomes the marriage teacher or whatever? SIMPSONS RULE! :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cradle2Grave13
    Or like about a week ago I was watching the simpsons and I sai out loud "I wonder if marge dyes her hair or if it's natural" just completely random...thats the best thing about being a stoner...random stuff.

she does dye her hair!!
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall."
    ~ Confucius
    "If your not ready to die, your not ready to live"
    ~RolandDaPirate

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for the clear up bonez and roland...i was remember the episode i was wathicng..it was when marge and homer were still dating and she got pregnat with bart...but her hair was blue...so thats why i wondered it. :0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtDogStayhigh
    Weed has fucked me over, I got a ticket for going 100mph while I was high, I smahed my car into another car because I was high TONIGHT and also weed makes me stare at the ground when girls are around. But, FUCK IT! I steal money out of peoples cars that I fix at work! I stole 40 fucking dollars to buy some FUCKING WEED! Weed makes me fucked up and thats all I want. Being a stoner is getting high, theres nothing else to it. Your just a person who is high.........
    Looks like someone caught someone tokin at home, and used thier screen name to try and get at some "evil ones". If I'm wrong, and that was a true pot smoker talking....what the fuck was all that?.....

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    loool man that was good
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.'.
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀´;.. .:-:. ..;`
    ▀▀▀▀▀´;:-,;´:`;,-:;`
    ▀▀▀¸.-;:;~:;:-:;:~;:;-.¸
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀¸.:´'`:.¸
    Marijuana, my anti-drug

Post Thanks / Like
    I forgot.

Just fuckin with ya.

Probably being so laid back, for the most part.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    the brotherhood (no offense girls) that you join when you start smokin pot. u can toke with some ppl u've never met before and have the greatest time. when you smoke pot, you kinda align yourself with most other potsmokers, and every1 knows it! its great
    Happiness is like peeing your pants. everyone can see you do it, but only you feel the warmth

"I don't like people who take drugs... Customs men for example."

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dude...i think the best thing about being a stoner is the fact that even when you have't smoked in a long time...you still think of random things and say random things and do random things. Like I was just reading some of the older posts and listening to the radio and all of a sudden I think "I'm reading the past but listening to the present." Then I cracked up laughing. Or like about a week ago I was watching the simpsons and I sai out loud "I wonder if marge dyes her hair or if it's natural" just completely random...thats the best thing about being a stoner...random stuff.
    hell fucking yes! thats what i love is randomly remembering or repeating random shit. i swear it happens to me 117 times a day maybe more. i love it. but i couldnt hold out on not smokeing. i have to try everytday. my longest everyday straight was 3 months straight. every day & 3 times a day. then i was semi arrested cuz we had posession of 11 grams. but thats another story. im high now so i know im rambling. but yea...marijuana is life.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sMoKiNgThAhErB
    the best thing about being a stoner is just enjoying eveything around you.we all have a special bond with all the other stoners out there that is unlike any other bond.i mean you can have two complete strangers,totally opposite from each other and after a bowl or two they can be the best of friends.and to the guy that blamed his problems on weed:you are the one that drove while high and crashed while high.dont blame your problems on weed just because you couldnt handle yourself next time maybe you'll think twice
    yea man im so much more relaxed & sane. i love enjoying the suroundings & notice everything. its awsome. just relax & let yourself go...

Post Thanks / Like
    i luv bein a pothead... it calms me down n shyt before i flip out.... like chong said in up in smoke.."MELLOW"...."mELLOW" lol good movies....and i like music better wen im blazed.... music kix ass.... like sum BOB MARLEY....or KMK
    "im gunna smoke weed for the rest of mi life"- KMK...
    SMOKE 4 PEACE YALL!!!

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    The experience, because my friends and I go out to our smoke spot, and we chill for like an hour after smoking, and just hang out, that is the most fun I have

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, just being calmer.Anyone could quit right now, never smoke for the rest of their lives, and they'd still have their stonerism(ha ha, look at that.)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast