Funny Things Said/ Done While High

T

The420Guy

Place any funny things said or you have done while stoned...

I am trying to think of sum but nuthin can come to mind, I'll post sum soon...

once when i was high i did a jackass stunt where i jumped off a trampoline on to a mattress , i didnt feel it to the next day ,when i discovered i broke my collar bone and dislocated my shoulder.

Well...before i thought it wasn't funny...I don't talk bout it...but yeah it was funny...i peed in my pants while blown out of my skull....aww....good times... :grinjoint:

when me and 2 friends where drinking one said VERY seriosuly "Guys i didnt think you could drink your problems away.....But you can" This was afte rlike 4-5 and a jay:p

There's 1000's

BUT I SERIOUSLY HAVE THE BEST STORY ON THIS THREAD PROBALLY

Listen

The first time I got some Skunk weed a few years back, I mean some real SKUNK. We smoked and drank all night at this hotel cause my friend at the time had gotten kicked out of his house. The next morning we all got up and smoked big waking and backing. When we finished I went to go take a piss. I'm standing there taking a leak super lit and I just remember thinking of something really fucking funny. I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING THOUGH. So I laugh even harder cause I can't stop and I'm pissing all over the place!. At that point I'm laughing so hard I know I'm going to fall over pissing everywhere. Sure enough I fall on the floor knocking the door open pissing and everybody outside is like WTF??! "The hell is wrong with you man??"

Fucking hilarious

I rolled a fat dube to burn when me and my best friend were riding somewhere, I lit it, got the first toke, and handed it to my boy. He promptly went to ash it out the window and watched it fly out onto the road side, into about 1.5 feet of grass.

The same friend was in his bathroom and began to sing System of a down, outloud so I could hear him in the other room, he started a line and stopped thinking I would fill in the rest, I didn't, he says "whats up?..I figured you'd finish that.." I said, I couldn't, I'm thuggin.
I dont even know what that means but it was funny as hell at the moment. (the essence of stoner humor.)

I ride mountain bikes, so me and my boys were out riding in a trail system. we stopped to burn, and after we got done we had to ride down a 25ft, drop, at the bottom of this drop was a small hill, so me being stoned and stupid, I rode down the drop, hit this small jump, caught nice air, then I thought I'd one-up that by landing and doing a stoppie. I went over the bars and rolled down a 10 foot embankment, down into a lake..with more than a few aligators....

Me and the same weed wasting, non-singing friend had just started smoking, when our guy said all he had was this herb that accidently got saturated with what tasted like dryer sheets. Guess thats what it was smuggled into the states in. So jokingly he called it "Bounce" and said he would sell us an OZ for $25. No one else wanted it because of the odd taste. We smoked some and got so stinking high, three hot ass girls walked up and started to talk to us, and not only did we not say anything to them, we barely noticed their presence. At one point we looked at each other and said "I think these girls are talking to us." My friend says "I think so too, and their fucking hot."
we sat on that for a minute (not realizing that they were standing right there and heard us) and then they left. We forgot all about that, until about 10 minutes later, when it occured to us again, how hot those girls were and how much we sounded like tards. Then we forgot all about it, because this other cat that was there, was so high he fell off the back of the car he was laying on, for no reason whatsoever. he was laying in the middle of the trunk and just lurched over and fell off on the ground. I laughed until tears was streaming down my face...

My first time smoking I didn't get high. I smoked, and smoked and smoked, and when all the smokers around me were about to fall out, because they were so high, I just kept going. I was thinking, I had this great tolarance for it. So the next day I rolled a fat one, and started smoking. I got through about half of it, and got so high I couldn't read. I went and laid down because I couldn't focus on anything, and didn't want to fall all over my house and get busted up....

why do you care? dont read them.

I'm going to be as nice as I can about this, but I'm getting sick of people bitching because I post to old posts. forgive me for not have been here the moment the site went onlinr, so I could respond to the posts as they were posted. However, I figure instead of clogging up the server by posting a new post about the same topic, I'd just use the bandwidth, in use already, thereby, allowing you a better faster, experience. If thats not appriciated, and I'm not allowed to post anything already posted here, why do I bother? Its not like the website has a gun to your head and makes you read every post, if you see its an old topic you care nothing about, feel free to skip it.

um.....ill say the story just because i like you guys;)....I was smoking with my cousin's friend...(i think he's cute) and we smoked a big ass blunt...(yeah just with one) and we were cruising while smoking....and when i smoke i get all paranoid and shit....so then we got to my cousins house.....i was blown...sat on the chair and got all fucken paranoid....took a sip of water and walked into the bathroom...next thing i hear my sister yell to everybody....look at her pants....she peed herself....i was hearing from the bathroom, so im over here tripping out...like omg this is not happening....and they were like shut up lets here whats she's doing...next thing you know im peeing all over the floor...i couldnt stop!! I was like WTF is going on.....then....like i didnt know what to do so im like *why* anywho i open the door and by this time my sister is dying to leave....so then im open the door practically dying and i say "Guys, this isnt funny anymore"....then my sister got my cousin to let me borrow some joggers...and i avoided them for like a week...i know my sister did tell them even though she denies it......man....what a bitch....but good time.....

me n my boy...

"Dude, don't you think its time we start givin a shit?"-my boy
"start givin a shit about what?"-me
"like, givin a shit about.. givin a shit, y'know, man?"-my boy
"oh, nah. I dont think i even give a shit about you wantin to give a shit."-me
"but, man. think about it. if we give a shit about givin a shit then other people might give a shit about us givin a shit, y'know?"-my boy
'yeah, i know. but whats the point in givin a shit if the only reason were givin a shit is so that other people give a shit about us givin a shit?"-me
"for the pure fact that we give a shit."-my boy
"but i jus dont give a shit about givin a shit, man."-me
"well fuck, man. if you gave a shit about it, then maybe some other people would give a shit about givin a shit."-my boy
".....exactly"-me

a good 10 minute discusion
followed by another 10 min of laughing.
hahah..

i don't remember half the things, i used to come out with sooo many things mad random but would have you pissin yourself..this was like a year ago but was just reminded last night. I was like "they need to start testing everything to cure diseases, like aids. Just try anything they're gonna be sick, try H, K, C, who knows even tho its bad drugs, who knows it could help. Anything natural try, like try skunk juice, who knows i bet if you get a cup of skunk juice it may cure a disease."

lol, tronix no need to get your knickers in a knot. I was merely commenting, am i not allowed to do that? The comment wasnt even directed at you (it was a general comment), so why do you turn it into something against you?

Anyway, i have this wierd tendancy to drop things when im high. Its really wierd. Like i will just be sitting there holding onto something, like a glass of water and suddenly it will just drop. I really cant help it! Anyone else get this? Its not really that funny, but my friends think its funny.

Man

The other day......

I was doing my laundry.

:peace:
LOL

my best friend and i decided to toke out in the forest...so
we walked out for like a mile and we we lit up. So we got really really stoned off some orange kush. so we decided to take a walk...which didnt take to long because we decided to just lie there. So as we were lying by some sage bushes...and we have this weird as discussion

"is it just me...or does everything look dead " he says
"what the fuck are you talking about" i say
" okay...listen...the sage is all gray but the sky is blue!" he says
so i look around and discover hes right....
like everything look dead////but something would look alive.
so we decide we must go get some tacos and we start walking back to my place. as we walk we notice...black cars and one yellow one

DEAD and Alive

i think i was definatly tripping out...lol

SHIBBY :allgood:

last time...me and my bro were toking...and we were sitting on our stoop....then it got quiet...and he just kept looking around for like 5 min and then says " you know theres only one fence on our block...hehe....i never noticed........me: you are slower than i thought......

Ok heres a story about me and a few of my buddies, that go camping in the desert.
So its 6 of us, 2 in my car, 2 in my freinds truck and 2 in the jeep.
On the way up to the place me and my buddy that is riding with me start lighting up one in my car.
We get out to a place, and the buddy in the jeep, thinks okay I can cross this mud hole, he drives down and floors it into the mud, he got stuck, it was about 4ft deep of mud. Then later my other freind in the jeep was like I told him I could see algea on the mud. We could not get the jeep out, so we just camped there.
What a fun time.
Thats only one of the stories about camping out in the desert all stoned off your ass.

Back
Top Bottom