real smokers check this- no posers

T

The420Guy

I am personally sick of all the little kids on this site and would like to start a post where real stoners will post realistic, non childish, non-thuggish / moronic language and actually contribute something intelligent. All I have is one question. I have been smoking weed for about a year now, i quit cigarettes and i barely drink noways, simply because weed beats both. Cigarettes are cancer sticks that give me no feeling at all and alcohol is for little cum drunk sluts, and since I have a high tolerance level, i would have to waste a ton of $ on good alch or just drink 2 40's but i cant stand the taste of malt anymore. Anyways, ive smoked alot now and the high barely does anything anymore, 3 days in a row i did about 3-5 dimes in 1 day. I was just wondering if there are any tricks.. like a calculated period of time i could quit and when i start again will feel it really good it again, cuz im smoking 20 sacks to feel it and its potent dro with tons of red hairs, no shawg, all nugs. Anyways, post your tokin tips n tricks, and please no little kids that try to "brag" to other supposed "tokers" on the internet by saying shit like "i smoke a pound a day" when they have no idea how much a pound is.

QP = 4 ounces P = 16 oz OZ = 40 d / 28grams .. basically what that guy was saying was that he smoked 620 dimes in 1 day, which even if u wanted to smoke that much, u wouldnt have enough time in 1 day to smoke 640 dimes if all u did in 24 hours was smoke without taking the time to do anything else. Makes you feel like a fucking retard now doesnt it.

by the sounds of it man you have a shit pipe and shit mull. what you need is some good dope, no matter how much ya say ya smoke.if ya hav that much of the bud we smoke you would turn into a fuckin bud. another thing that gets ya goin is havin a mix in a real risky spot like ........on a train or a bus or something like that.

bathtub_gin said:
lol...ive been smoking for a year and i still get fucked up after a bowl or two...but i smoke dank ass shit, grown in my basement...a good trick is taking a huge hit and holding it in until you cant hold it in anymore.
woah, thats some trick you devised

Ey 420guy, I think it is like this... if you smoke 3-5 dimes in a day, only the first dime is going to be nice for you and get the desiered high. Atleast for me, when I smoke, get high, then smoke again.. the second smoke is never as nice as the first. So make sure you wait long enough time so you are sober in between smoke outs. I ussually take some hitts when i wake up, then wait until midnight and then blaze again. and let me tell you, that second blaze at midnight is soooo nice. However if I would smoke in the afternoon, it wouldnt be as nice

well, im 23 and ive been smoking weed since i was 15. i still get good and high when i smoke but what gets me is that it just doesnt seem to keep me high as long as it used to. basically you have to do like everyone has told you.. smoke enough to get high and wait till you come down to smoke more, smoke outta big bongs and steam rollers and blunts that shit gets you high real good. if all else fails i will make a pipe outta a 2 liter bottle and put the bowl from my pipe in it and cut a hole for a carb. well, good luck

STOP SMOKIN BULL SHIT BUD and take bong hits like i saw earlier int he fourm i rarely hit bongs cuz i got low tolerance so i just hit bluts all day ummmmmmmmm u could spray roach spray and all that wild shit but thats if u wanna die, oor chronic u ever tryt hat that should be hot enough for ya and dont take bull shit puffs take pufffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffssssssssssssssssss and hold htat shit for al long ass time

The420Guy said:
I am personally sick of all the little kids on this site and would like to start a post where real stoners will post realistic, non childish, non-thuggish / moronic language and actually contribute something intelligent. All I have is one question. I have been smoking weed for about a year now, i quit cigarettes and i barely drink noways, simply because weed beats both. Cigarettes are cancer sticks that give me no feeling at all and alcohol is for little cum drunk sluts, and since I have a high tolerance level, i would have to waste a ton of $ on good alch or just drink 2 40's but i cant stand the taste of malt anymore. Anyways, ive smoked alot now and the high barely does anything anymore, 3 days in a row i did about 3-5 dimes in 1 day. I was just wondering if there are any tricks.. like a calculated period of time i could quit and when i start again will feel it really good it again, cuz im smoking 20 sacks to feel it and its potent dro with tons of red hairs, no shawg, all nugs. Anyways, post your tokin tips n tricks, and please no little kids that try to "brag" to other supposed "tokers" on the internet by saying shit like "i smoke a pound a day" when they have no idea how much a pound is.

QP = 4 ounces P = 16 oz OZ = 40 d / 28grams .. basically what that guy was saying was that he smoked 620 dimes in 1 day, which even if u wanted to smoke that much, u wouldnt have enough time in 1 day to smoke 640 dimes if all u did in 24 hours was smoke without taking the time to do anything else. Makes you feel like a fucking retard now doesnt it.

The420Guy said:

Hey dude, ive been smokin for about a year now also, certainly i dont get as high as i used to when i first started out, but what i do now which helps a lot is take a denasauris hit- thats what we call it round here, what u do is take a big ass hit from a joint or a blunt and keep the smoke in ur mouth as long as possible, and then blow it out slowly, trust me take 3-4 of those hits from some GOOD ass dank, the weed will beat ur tollerance any day... so try it out man

HIGHroller420 said:
Hey dude, ive been smokin for about a year now also, certainly i dont get as high as i used to when i first started out, but what i do now which helps a lot is take a denasauris hit- thats what we call it round here, what u do is take a big ass hit from a joint or a blunt and keep the smoke in ur mouth as long as possible, and then blow it out slowly, trust me take 3-4 of those hits from some GOOD ass dank, the weed will beat ur tollerance any day... so try it out man

So wait. You're saying that instead of taking a huge hit, holding it in then blowing it out like I normally do....I should take a huge hit, hold it in then blow it out? You lost me with all your fancy terminology....what the hell am I supposed to do after I hold it in? My eyes are starting to burn.

I am personally sick of all the little kids on this site and would like to start a post where real stoners will post realistic, non childish, non-thuggish / moronic language and actually contribute something intelligent.
this is such an old post but the mission continues.....

Yokogake said:
this is such an old post but the mission continues.....
yeah... ive noticed within the past week the mission has come dangerously close to failing

How do posts like this get brought back from the dead? Do people just search random terms and make posts in outdated topics?

I've Been Smoking for about 2 Years, Now Considering i have a Brother whos into some Shit, if you know what i mean, we always ahve a blunt being past around or if not smoking one one is being rolled, IM not a Poser stoner I Dont Get High anymore I smoke so much i get to a state where im not High, and i aint sober, im just chillin.

Well, I probably haven't smoked for as long as everyone else here, but I'll try to help you out. A few months back I had a problem similar to yours. I always had to smoke at least a dub to feel anything. All I did was quit smoking for about a month, and when I started up again, I cut back. If you smoke every day like I used to, then start smoking every other day, and gradually move it to once a week. I've been doing that for about 2 months now, and all I need to get nice and baked is a dime.

quit for a while and get a bong and rip that shit like no tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom