02446.JPG

current strains in main room all cut from mommas in veg room
hendu skunk
afghan skunk #1
pot of gold
super silver haze
with more to be added next week
03339.JPG

since this is the first cycle going to veg the first ones for a week in main then kick to flower for good and transfer from veg room.

veg room line up

tent size 4 1/2x4 1/2x7
400w mh light with a wing
4 54w sunblaze t5 lights in each corner
temps 80
humidity 45%
mommas in foxfarm and perilite mix 3 gallon buckets
babys in cups same mix
03632.JPG

clones in seperate box i put together
03831.JPG

momma strains
diablo kush
purple kush
northern lights
super silver haze
chem dog pre 91
bubba kush long beach
og bubba kush
hendu skunk
afghan skunk #1
pot of gold
03433.JPG

some of these mommas have been growing since mid nov but are producing great clones and some are still getting big enough.

I am going to go with the following nutes
5 stage reverse osmosis
magical for water
sensi grow for veg a and b
sensi bloom for flowers a and b
zone
floranecter
budswel
starting veg at 800 ppm and 5. 8 ph
:roorrip:

First indoor tent grow!pics

Re: Triple j's 4000w hps grow+veg room

ok when i upgraded the veg room to the metal halide lamp it jumped up to 95 degrees real quick so had to install another fan to bring in cold air and added another osculating fan and aimed at the light temps back to 80 but its early will see what happens.

I could use some advice on this chiller i picked up do you use this with nutes already mixed and just let this thing pump all the time just pumping right back into the nutes res because i got 2 res one with the nutes and one with just reversed osmosis water?

just stopped by the local collective and they just got new clones and at 2 for 20 figured i would add 2 more mothers to my line up but that will be all the mommas i can hold so i went with grape ape,and ice hopefully will be cloning these in no time new pics from the flower room to come later tonight when lights turn on.

Man that is a huge set up cant wait to see some of those flowers but would hate to see your electric bill. good luck with the grow hope it go's well for you oc nugs:popcorn::tommy:

Ok everything is moving along nicely cut 35 more clones, up to 29 on the main room which is going to switch to 12/12 tonight or tomorrow also tried super cropping for first time.
here are 3 mommas i just used the fim on.
super_silver_haze2.jpg

hendu_skunk.jpg

afghan_skunk_1.jpg

here is the main room
006204.JPG

and the clones
013141.JPG

i will post the super cropped hendu skunk tonight.

DEATH TO WHITE FLIES!!!!!!!!!

Here are two pics of my first try at super cropping i did to this hendu skunk in 3rd week of veg going to put into the flower room tomorrow.
1st_time_super_crop_hendu_skunk_2.jpg

1st_time_super_crop_hendu_skunk.jpg

So i added four more 2 foot t5's to put over the clones i transplanted into cups.

more_t5_s.jpg

I also super cropped another plant and did the fim technique to a few as well as topped some so i can see the differences in yield.
I have upped my ppm to 1050 for week 2 of veg.
here is the main room in its second week most of them a foot or more so starting 24 hours of dark before 12/12
main_room_week_2.jpg

these are 3 mommas i am trying the lollipop method on i needed to make room for some other strains so i said what the hell.
lollipopped_mommas.jpg

A clone i cut and the roots after 5 days in a cup
hendu_clone_5_days_after_root_1.jpg

hendu_clone_5_days_after_root_2.jpg

this is the one i super cropped the other day
super_cropped_week_2.jpg

And the one from tonight
just_super_cropped.jpg

I am noticing a few leaves starting to show a lighter shade of green i think this might be a nitrogen deficiency but i am not sure. will have to do some reading i will snap some pics after 24 hours dark time.

Good job on the super cropping cant wait to see how those turn out. Should have done the same to mine but got scared.

Ok everything is moving right along main room is now in full time flower here are the pics.
running at 1100 ppms with budswell, sensi bloom a and b, liquid karma, floranecter.
main_room_1st_week_flower.jpg

these are 2 of the super cropped in the main room
super_crop_2_week_1_flower.jpg

super_cropped_week_1_flower.jpg

For my clones just using reverse osmosis water brought back to 200 ppms with magical
here are some pics after 7 days.
roots_after_7_days.jpg

clones_1_week.jpg

This is the veg room mommas and babies.
main_room_1-24.jpg

main_room2_1-24.jpg

plan to have 3 satges in veg week 1,2,and 3 then off to the main room after week 3 starting at 800 ppms and ending 3rd week at 1150ppms.

Busy, Busy ocnugs! Very enjoyable watching you work Man. I,m thinkin' you are shooting for a Perpetual garden, yes? :goodjob: :peace:
:nomo:
Rep+

Weed this is my second grow so i have been just trying a few different things to see what works for me and then i will probably just stick with that. I am really wanting to upgrade to a good drip system next time though.

Man the water station in the veg room is getting old real quick!!! I have been mixing the nutes 800 ppms for week 1 and leaving in a 10 gallon res with a pump and air stone problem is i have week 1, 2 and 3 in the veg room week 2 ppm are 1050 and week 3 1200 then off to the flower room and the moms run at 1050 so i have doing their nutes as needed but now that all cycles are going i think i need 2 more 10 gallon res wich means two more damn pumps. any ideas?

Very nice set-up you have going there. Looks like a lot of work, labor of love I am sure. Great job and cant wait to see those ladies all grown up... Great job..

Well had a rough one last night partner called said he was moving and all the plants were in black trash bags and the main room was taken down and had 2 hours to get it all before he notified landlord he had moved well i rushed to save everything had to cram all the plants into veg tent and all the babies in my closet for a day or 2 till i go get another main room set up saved all the equipment the ladies are looking shocked as hell will see what happens they are slowly starting to stand back up i will take some pics and upload in a few hours.let me finish by saying i hate cowards.this will double j's grow from now on if anyone can help me change the title please let me know how thanks.

Here are the pics they had only been in flower for one day they were pretty hammered when i got them out of the bags. they had some bad coloring on the leaves and looked pretty smashed so i backed the ppms back to the 900 level and kicked right back into veg for a few days will see what happens.
main_room_aftermath.jpg

good thing they are still small crammed 24 into this 4x4 tent.
here are some close ups af the damage and bad leaf colors.
main_room_aftermath_close_up.jpg

leave_damage_aftermath.jpg

leaf_damage.jpg

If anyone has any ideas how to save all these i open to suggestions.

your doing all the right moves. I suggest doing a scrog w/ all of those if anything. Or i should say keep what you can and get some nice clones off what you have to get rid of to make room. If you do that plus scrog the rest to keep them from growwing out of control you should be cool w/ at least getting a harvest. And with you cutting the clones and only keeping the strong babies your next grow should go how you want it. or just find another sopt..ANyhow hope all works out for you. Good Luck OC

Back
Top Bottom