LED in the VipersNest

Well we have recieved a new 600W LED Grow Light.
They have given us carte blanche to use it as we see fit. We were going to
start out using clones but everyone really wants to see how a high power LED blooms. We will skip the cloning and vegging. Today we are putting 3 plants under the LED. They are 10 days in bloom and quite large. 1 is KandyKush. 2 are Whiteberry. Soil is Fox Farm and coco. nutes are FloraNova and Floralicious.
Im sure some people are worried that they wont react well going under this condition but I dont think its a factor. They will either work or not. or somewhere in between...maybe they will just turn into roman candles but I tend to think not.

uploading pics now and will be up shortly
There will be no bashing here on this thread....it wont be tolerated.
That being said......lets get PURPLE

Very cool, I get to watch a true master with a monster LED, I'm in for sure!! Research on LED was how I first found 420, I found BeIrie's Procyon 100 grow and been a fan of his, 420's, and most everyone that contributes here, and you are one of the big ones from what I see, so thanks, I'm in. :bravo:
:peace: and Pakaloha!
HD

008250.JPG

007252.JPG

006254.JPG

004311.JPG

009214.JPG

015130.JPG

016112.JPG

017111.JPG

pulled up my chair. glade you skipped the veg and got right to the point. i am coming in bloom today with my 600w led light. how close do u have the light?

I feel like I cheated on the time bro..sorry. I know what its like to go thru the veg period and such. I had a unique opportunity to put them in now.
its at 11" right now. I will adjust it up to 18" tonight. Im not sure where Im going to end up at.

Did Mike from GHL provide any recommendations on distance from canopy?

It's probably not as critical as with lower-powered LED lights, but since he's tested his lights extensively, it would be interesting to know what he suggests.

he didnt say a specific number. He suggested starting at 18" and go down from there.

I feel like I cheated on the time bro..sorry. I know what its like to go thru the veg period and such. I had a unique opportunity to put them in now.
its at 11" right now. I will adjust it up to 18" tonight. Im not sure where Im going to end up at.

hows the covarge area for your plants? with my 4 plants it seems ill have to have it at 18-20" to cover them all

Damn Team Pit is playing no games. Should definitly be good :grinjoint:

:popcorn:

hows the covarge area for your plants? with my 4 plants it seems ill have to have it at 18-20" to cover them all
mine are 30". I would have kept them to 20" maximum if I had the choice.

always been interested in LED's, look forward to reading this journal. I see PitViper is not using his E&G for this. Curious as to how big an area that light covers vs a 600w HPS?

Im concernced with overall output....qualiity and weight and lastly...coverage. If the buds arent as good as an HID then theres no point. w/o a doubt this generation of LEDS has gotten better. I would never have considered using an LED until now.

Back
Top Bottom