Rhodeo's First Diverse Grow! Start Jan 2011 Canada420

Rhodeo

So for my first grow i just want to learn and feel things out. I purchased several different seeds. Mainly Golden AK and Sour Diesel Sage, as well as a 5 seed variety pack from my local seed bank. I believe the AK is Ind-85 Sat-15 and the Diesel Ind-10 Sat-90. Im in the beginning of my grow with 5 plants going now and 4 more seeds germinating. The 4 in my pictures are from the variety pack and the last one (in the pellet) is a Diesel. Me and my friends will be growing in our laundry room. Yes the laundry room. We have two 400w hps and one 400w mh all with ballasts. They are currently under just the Metal Halide bulb. We are using Shultz Potting Soil Plus, there are pictures of the bag with nutrients. In the Pictures you can see i have the little guys in a small medium right now they are approx 2-4 inches depending on plant. I germinated in two different ways you can see the one plant is in grow pellet then surrounded by the soil. The others were germinated in paper towel. My first question is should i plant them into the bigger pots now or let the root ball grow a little? i will end my first post here and hope for help! any other questions for me feel free to fire away.

please comment all help is appreciated.
Grow_room1.jpeg
Closer_Room_View.jpeg
5_little_guys.jpeg
Soil_Nutrient_facts.jpeg
Potting_Soil.jpeg

Re: Rhodeo's First Diverse Grow! Start Jan 2011! Canada420

whats your lighting schedule, and what are your plans for the next few stages as the plants get bigger?

Day 6, they were about 5-6 inches tall yesterday so i named and planted them all into bigger pots about 3 or 4 inches in. One plant i plan on experimenting with (the experiment plant....EP) is put into a bigger pot then it was originally but not as big as the others. Here are some photos

Luc Robitaille-
luc_robitaille.jpeg

Pauly D-
Pauly_D.jpeg

Matt Damon-
Matt_Damon.jpeg

Fernando-
Fernando.jpeg

Experiment Plant with 4 seedlings around it
Experiment_plant_4_seedslings.jpeg

And lastly 2 of my lights- left is 400w mh and right is 400w HPS
400w_mh_400w_hps.jpeg

Looking good. Make sure you keep your light schedule. I would totally buy a timer because MJ plants will tend to hermie if they are stressed with different light schedules. So make sure your lights are always on at the same time and off at the same time. Just my 2 cents. :goodluck:
:roorrip:

You still have time to make a decision about the nutes. I wouldn't feed them for the first 2-3 weeks anyway. You have nutes in the soil. You don't want to burn them. Just do some research, see what other people are using, then go to the store and check out what they have.

Think about getting a bag of perlite or vermiculite too. You can mix it in with the potting soil when you transplant in a couple weeks or so. That should help the grow for sure. Good luck :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom