Liljah's Third Adventure!

LilJah

:welcome:
Hey everyone. Im back! Went through a few things, got myself situated, feel safe and now were gonna create life again.
:welcome:to all the newbies. Hello to any of my friends that happen to breeze pass this. Ill try to update it as often as possible. I have a awesome new camera and this story should get pretty entertaining since now i have some what i feel is an awesome knowledge of what i'm doing. LOL

Now for an update on my last grow, which I abandoned. The Sour Cream...
due to situations beyond my control I was only able to salvage about an eight of a ABSOLUTE MONSTER of a plant. It got entirely out of my control. It stood about 7 feet tall and was about as wide as an average kitchen closet. It was ridiculous....I have no clue how it happened but it did. Anyway It was probably about the third best smoke ive ever had. Smooooooth tasting. Not a hint of harshness and a high that just left you wanting to do things. Completely energetic. No couchlock at all. Only downfall was that it also left you stupefied. :)
The auto didn't make it. No space once that Sour Cream took off.

Now for the current grow. Im starting this all the way from the beginning so I can learn more from you guys. Im gonna be using Fox Farms Soil. I already have PH UP and DOWN. PH and moisture tester and timer. Too lazy to look up specifics but I also have a great light. It did well last time. This will be in a tent (indoors). I have bloom nutes.
So i need veg nutes and what else? Help me out people.
Anyways Ive been hunting online and im pretty much sold with Chemdog. Anyone grown this? Can I get a review?
I was gonna supplement my time with a few Autos while i grew this bad baby.
Any good recommendations? Diesel Ryder is amazing BTW.
I think that's it. Be safe everyone.
:party:
Lets do this.

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

yes its alive and well.
im Actually going to update it tonight with pics.
Strains: Critical + Auto. Cream Mandarin, Think Different Auto.
All of the Auto flowering variety. Critical + and Think Different are both 10 days old and Cream Mandarin is 3 days old.
All are feminized. Will update with pics very soon if not tonight.
Soil is Fox Farms Ocean Forest. Havent even bothered with Nutrients yet seeing as they are young.
Let me know something fellas.

Very late lol but this grow is over. All were great smoke.

Back
Top Bottom