My Grow Journal - Advice Much Appreciated

00pbanks

Hello all fellow grower I'm 00pbanks.This will be my second grow. My first was quite unexpecting. But with My upgrades and getting some good knowledge from fellow 420mag users and grower i should assume i'm ready to grow but before I bring my sexy ladies home i would like you guys point's of views idea's and tip if possible.

Please remember I'm here for help and to learn so please lets not bash anybody's ideas we all have are own thoughts and expression to this lovely hobby.So lets get to it This all the info I know and giving you so bear with me thanks. Pics coming soon just working on how to take them lol(maybe i should have took them before adding the doors) Thanks

Grow space: Small closet converted to veg and flower chamber on top of each other

Strain: 9 Kens Granddaddy Clones

Soil:half bag FFHF-Half bag FFOF-4qts of perlite

Soil ph:6.3-6.7

Water ph: 6.0-6.3

pot size: 1 gallon for veg 3 gallon for flowering

Veg Room Information:

Room Specs: 30.5in-H 36in-L 30in-W Measured in inches

Lighting: Cfls-1600 lumen 23w bulbs-8 C.white 2 W.white-Totaling 16000 lumens 18hrs Lights on 6 hrs lights off

Fans:Intake air-4in inline fan supplying fresh air to veg and flowering chambers. Out take air is a 4 inch inline air booster fan mounted up top to blow hot air. One small six inch air king clip on fan no osc. fan.

First Test run during daylight

temp:88.6 lights on 61.9 lights off

Humidity:20-33% lights on/30-58% lights off

Flowering Room Information:

Room specs:70in-H/36in-L/30in-W

Lighting:600w Air cooled Hps 90,000-95,000 expected lumen

Fans:Intake 4in inline fan supplying air to veg and flowering. 8in inline fan for out take air but used a reducer for my 6in air cooled hood.One 6in air king clip on fan and one 9in osc fan.

test ran during night time

Temp 79.3-84.9 Lights on/ 59. 62.4 lights off

Humidity:16-31% lights on 30-59% Lights Off

Now For My Planned Grow Journal

wk1-Rooting
wk2-veg-water only
wk3-veg-water only-transplant the last day of 3rd week to 3g Pots-water/Swicth into flowering room
wk4-recovering from transplant-water only-Vegging in flower room under 600 hps for one week before flowering

2 days dark

wk5-begin flowering-begin giving small dose of bloom
wk6-half dose bloom
wk7-full dose-with molasses
wk8-full dose-with molasses
wk9-full dose-with molasses
wk10-half dose-with molasses
wk11-Start Flushing-water only
wk12-water and Final Flush

Nutrients would be giving once a week other wise i will be watering with ph water

Dry 1-2 weeks
cure 2-3 weeks

My only problem and question is when is the right time to start giving the plants nutrients since the soil should be okay until i flower right. Please bear with me

If there's anything missing please let me know thanks

Re: Exp.Growers Please Look at My Grow Plan/Journal

thanks gdpthc only problem is that I'm still learning how and when to tell that they need nutes. I here when they start yellowing but then i add my nutes then it seems to yellow more in a few days any clue why

Re: Exp.Growers Please Look at My Grow Plan/Journal

What kind of nutes are you using? Also, how far along is your grow at this point? Do you have any pictures? We could be of better help with pics. As far as when to feed nutes, about once a week after they have a few good, full sets of 5 points. But even then, ease them into nutrient feeding. A full dose initially will burn your girls.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

hey Im trying to find where I posted or made my first grow journal so I can update it. any ideas where I can find my journal I made? Help only a week on here cant find it. lol

Back
Top Bottom