Aunt Gracies Frugal Grow, or how to grow your own with things you already own.

GracesGarden

:420::welcome:

Seeds: Strawberry Sour Diesel Devils harvest from Herbie's (Free seeds Please)
Seeds: Sour Kush Reserva

Seeds were placed on napkins and placed in Ziploc bags, labeled in red, the napkins were free from Burger King
I used a straw to blow air in bag with seeds nestled be 2 set napkins. Sealed up puffy with air they are placed in a dresser drawer, will be checked on in 2 day, will check for signs of white tail growth.

Dailys_Strawberry_Maragrita_002.JPG

Dailys_Strawberry_Maragrita_006.JPG

Dailys_Strawberry_Maragrita_004.JPG

Dailys_Strawberry_Maragrita_003.JPG

God bless America, and prayer for the dead/grace

SuB'd!! The straw for ventilation?:yummy:mmmmmmm margaritas!:yummy: Here's a little something for you :rollit::cough::cough:Pass it around!

here I am can I be #37:)

let me take a stab at it. I would like to welcome everyone and I mean everyone,
men, women,grower sand even folks that like cats to THIS monumentos event. AUNT GRACIES FRUGAL JOURNAL or dr.strangelove wait thats not right!please edit.AUNT GRACIES FRUGAL GOURMET. CUT CUT take three. HI EVERYONE WELCOME TO AUNT GRACIES FRUGAL GROW, OR HOW I LEARNED TO LOVE THE BOMB AND NOT WORRY! starring a cast of big named stars and fabulous grow tips on the cheap!
I'am your anouncer Fish Cake. and now lets hear it for the one that made this whole journal possible the one the only, here she is folks lets have a big aplause for:tommy::tommy:
AUUUUNTIEEEE GRACE!!!!::cheer::cheer::party::party::woohoo::rocker:

Ok everyone call up charlie sheen!
:Namaste:xanax:nasste:xanax:Namaste: Mr. # 4, i don't think aunt gracie's gonna make it on time, she appears to be a little out of it, margaritas and xanax don't work, and she doesn't drink coffee, just that green tea that she call's auntie gracies mj tea, should i take it away from her.............:trance:.......mr. #4, she won't come out, she just pissed her pants:rofl: Can we have another hour before she makes her appearance please, it's been a rough day/thank you all for coming/to be continued/

I don't really like 3 it's an odd number but I am a little odd so I guess it fits me :high-five:

I don't really like 3 it's an odd number but I am a little odd so I guess it fits me :high-five:

Woah woah, you're number 2, I'm 3!

Nice meal grace> I eat that barilla+ a lot and like it. Not as gritty as the whole grain one. Glad you got that new camera, your pictures are so much better now!

what the hell happened?

what the hell happened?

Hi fish cake.....look in Graces old journal......Her Brother in Law was diagnosed as haveing serious cancer....but it is something else. Not as bad, but still bad. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom