Trying My Luck

MRBLOOM

well firstly hi

am new to the grow world and had never thought about grown cannabis though i do grown a mean strawberry lol

but a friend give me a few seeds he had got out of a bag of green (cannabis) ad asked if i could get them going. i took the seeds and did abit of reading, i managed to get 5 into seedlings and left them on the window 2 grow i found out i needed a light so i got a 150 watt hps light off a friend on loan and after 8wks on the window side they went in to tinfoil lined box(shinny side in) under the light were they've live from then they are now at wk4 into flower and there all diffrent strains i dont have a clue wot any are apart from one that i think may be cheese am growing in soil and using canna coco a-b and bloombastic

DSC013322.JPG

think i have a indica plant in with my others she's the oldest plant i have yet shes also the smallest she has very small branches but has lots of flowers around her stem (back row middle plant on the first plant) wots the diffrence between the to strains of cannabis (sativa-indica? and will i need to change anything in my space for her. as i said in the last post i thought i would give her a trim as all the lower flowers were not gettin the light i think i may have over cut one as it now looks a bit like a lollypop hoping she still carrys on flowering.

Sativas are normally more heat-tolerant, and grow taller and have more of a leggy bottom, whereas indicas are more bushy, less taller, and less heat-tolerant.

I think sativa dominant supplies an upper, energetic , and optimistic type of high. Whereas indica provies a more heavy head high that tends to be good for appetite, and a more "medicated" high.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

well am gettin to the point were its time to start thinking about the nxt grow, i seen a pic of a pc convert on the net so av decided to give it ago an try to make my own i have an old tower unit which is on the large side but i dont mind the size, av spent the day taking out the insides an replacing the fans so they can still be used, am tryin to find some grow lamp LEDS but have no idea were to start so thats another night of reading i have lined the tower with some mylar i got off a m8 and now an trying to figure out how am gonna run the 12v power to the fans and the power to wot ever light set up i use

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom