Garage Attic Grow Small Buds

Strongsmoker

This is my first grow its real cold up there was 39 when I shut em off there like 6 weeks into buddin had em outside now there up in my attic will the cold stop there growth how much yield u think illget it over 5 foot n has a lot of bud spot there just not nice buds idk how big the buds will get nything I can do need help how long do u think they got left its gonna to be gettin colder n idk if they will live got like 8 cfls on em thanks for the help please comment
image4977.jpg
image4987.jpg
image4986.jpg
image4982.jpg

nice attic plant! im new here, i think im doing it wrong, all these journals have 1 post, i need 50 posts before i can have a journal so im just saying hello, i hope im doing this right, i want to follow some journals before i start my own, thank you

Think them buds are almost done you need to try keep them at a stable temputure or they will hermie on you and that would be a disaster lol. Good luck keep posting :)

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom