Master Kush - Soil - CFL Lights - Stealth Grow Custom Cabinet Oct '13

psychokat345

Hello, and Thanks for clicking on my Grow Journal.

I'd love to answer any questions ya'll have, and would really appreciate anyones input, thoughts, or Suggestions. Im up for learning as much as i can from as many people as i can! I love taking pics so get ready for Pic Heavy! lol

Thank You!

What strain is it? Master Kush clones, and one Bagseed.
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? Hybrid- Indica dom.
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg'n the Mystery Seed still, Switching the MK clones up top to flower schedule tonight.
If in Veg... For how long? Veg'd the MK's for 5 weeks (37 days), first saw Mystery Seed poke up 21 days ago.
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor? Airtight Cabinet located outside under an enclosed Patio.
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Moisture Advantage from Home Depot mixed with 20% Perlite and 1" Gnat Topping.
If soil... What size pot? 12" tall x 12" Accross 3 gl Pots
Size of light? Veg room has 4 - 100wt (23watt) 5600k CFL Bulbs ; Flower room has 8 -100wt (23watt) 2300k CFL Bulbs, 1 - 150wt (42watt) CFL 2300k, and 2 - T8 Bulbs 15wt 5600k.
Is it aircooled? 2 - Adjustable Amp 4" Computer Fans. 1 setup as an Intake coming from below box, and 1 setup as an Outake located on the ceiling of Flower Box.
Temp of Room/cab? 70*-85* it stays about 80* usually.
RH of Room/cab?
PH of media or res?
Any Pests ? Noticed small black gnats in week three of Veg, but the Gnat Topping solved those pests!!!
How often are you watering? I share a Gallon between all plants once a day.
Type and strength of ferts used? GC FloraNova Grow, and Bloom. I started them off at Half strength when they were small but the last two weeks i've been mixing up a full dose of Grow into a gallon of water and sharing it with the 3 bigger MK plants. Going to switch to Bloom next water as the 3 plants in Flower room will get their first dose of Darkness tonight at 10pm.

Re: Master Kush, Soil, CFL Lights, Stealth Grow Custom Cabinet Oct '13

Nov,30 -
Heres a pic taken right now, 20 mins before The Pretty Ladies first taste of darkness in over a month! Tonight the timer is set to go off at 10pm. i figured id run 10am ON- 10pm OFF - 12/12. I planned to leave the Intake and Outake fans ON even through the dark cycle...

Any Thoughts or Suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

IMG_016625.jpg

Re: Master Kush, Soil, CFL Lights, Stealth Grow Custom Cabinet Oct '13

Dec 1st-

Day 1 (night 2) of Flowering schedule, for the 3 master kush ladies.
Day 22 of Veg'n for the bagseed, day 10? Veg'n the 2 baby MK clones.

Update:
Not much has changed in the flower room, still leaving both fans running even in dark cycle.. anyone have any thoughts on that?

I had forgotten to mention i Topped the mystery seed which has been growing out fine! Two nice new stems forming!

Anyone have any input or suggestions as far as lighting or schedule?
I'm runningh 12/12 in flower room and 24/7 in veg room.

Currently beaming approx 300 actual watts of 2600k CFLS IN flower room,
And 100 actual watts of 5600k CFL in Veg room..

Post some more pics maybe tomorrow!

Master Kush - Soil - CFL- Custom Cabinet

It's been awhile...

Dec 29-

Day 29 in Flower..

Day 51 in Veg for mystery Seed..

Here's some pics in order from this month..

Hope to see some some of a response or what the point lol

image6436.jpg

image6432.jpg
image6434.jpg
image6431.jpg
image6433.jpg
image6438.jpg
image6439.jpg
image6441.jpg
image6442.jpg
image6444.jpg

Hey Psyc, Nice job on the cabinet and the grow is looking good as well. I am not an expert but I will try and help the best I can since your not getting any response. I always let my fans on day and night just make sure your temps are not getting out of wack ie to cold at night. Why do you have to water them everyday? Are they really dried out that fast, even if so it does them good to be dry for a day or two between each watering. Most people only need to water every 5 - 9 days in veg. More is deff not better. I would let them go till they start to droop to get a baseline next time and then cut one day off that amount of time. So if it takes 7 days for them to droop water them every 6 days until you notice that they need more sooner. Also adding littler amounts of water more often is not good either. Let them dry out fully but not to the point of droopong then water them fully till it starts coming out the bottom of the pot. Thats all I can think of right now. Hope it helps!

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Can I ask if you noticed the Master Kush take quite a long time to start forming flowers from the 12/12 flip? I'm growing MK outdoors right now and I've put them into a light deprivation shed to flower at night, tonight will be the 17th night of 12/12 and very little is happening other than a few more white pistils popping out gradually. How long into 12/12 did she take to really kick into flower and start to develop?

Back
Top Bottom