Wardrobe Grow - First Time 1 plant

Saint420

Hello 420 magazine.
This is my first time attempting to grow, I have been smoking for a few years now and it is honestly too expensive, so I'm trying to grow my own supply. For my first try I only have 1 plant. I have converted my wardrobe into a grow room by putting reflective material on the wall, ceiling and ground. At the moment the seed is germinating in a glass of water. I don't have my lights yet but they will be arriving soon. Choosing led panel for this one because I don't have much money to splurge on lights.

Re: Wardrobe grow. First time 1 plant

image7545.jpg

Wardrobe before reflective material is put in

image7550.jpg

After reflective material is put in. And the pot with a bucket around it to catch drainage

Subscribed. What are you using as your reflective material? Is that aluminum foil? Aluminum foil is not recommended as a reflective material. Here is a link about reflective material that may help you.

What Reflective Materials Can I Use For My Grow Room?

You don't need to sent a lot on lights. I use LeDs and just standard T8s and they work just fine. I did some research on light spectrum and using several spectrums are really good for your plants :popcorn:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Sorry guys! Will have my next grow up for yous. This one didn't do too well

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom