400W - 5 Red Purps - 1 Lemon Kush - 4 Bag Seed

Tokehontas

Hello and welcome to my thread.
I will be growing Female Seeds: Red Purps(5)& Lemon Kush(1) also 4 BagSeed.
This will be my first attempt at indoor growing.
Any Feedback is appreciated and welcome as I am new to indoor growing.
I do not have much of set-up but I do not feel as though I need much:)

Grow Space:
Height: 8ft
Width: 3ft
Length: 6ft

Equipment:
400 watt Hps/MH switchable
Soil mix from Garden (About 10% perlite 90% natural)
No Ventalation (Just small Fan)

I checked your profile and yes, you are in fact a girl. :) Your favorite quote is awesome and kind of descriptive of my life! :peace: My guess from looking at your plants is that you've been doing this a lot longer than I have!

I checked your profile and yes, you are in fact a girl. :) Your favorite quote is awesome and kind of descriptive of my life! :peace: My guess from looking at your plants is that you've been doing this a lot longer than I have!

That's so awesome Beateo:Rasta: and yes I do have some experience outdoor. But indoor I have none although Im expecting it to be much easier:ganjamon:

Is there any way you could either describe or post a pic of your lighting set-up?? I'm only growing 4 plants at this point and I believe my light set-up is my weak link. Thanks! :peace:

:thanks: It will be a miracle if I get anything at all to smoke! I just checked out your 400 watt Hps/MH switchable and your lumens are so far above what I can get with my CFL bulbs it's like I'm growing in the dark! Mine are putting on leaves and look nice but I'm thinking when they get some size I'm just not going to have enough light. I'll upgrade my lights as soon as I can afford it. Thanks again.

Sus lados... Their Sides???
Take care!

I'm trying to keep them as close as I can... like an inch or so. (I have to raise them up to take pictures of the plants) I REALLY need to replace the wire with chains. Every time I want to move a light up or down I have to unwrap the wires and play with them until they're where they need to be. About the distance.... When the plants eventually get tall, aren't the lower leaves going to be too far away from my CFLs? :peace:

When going into stretch of flowering you can tie down main stem horizontally and let flowering branches grow towards your cfls vertically. I believe its called L.S.T but not sure. I think PeytonManning on this site has only cfls but is very good tie down. Look for his grows

Look for Apollo horticulture on amazon when you buy your hps/mh switchable.. good price

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom