Beateo's Winter 2015 Multi-Strain Indoor CFL Grow in Soil

Beateo

Here are the strains I have on deck for this pending journal:

1. Vision Seeds: AK-49 Autoflower (3)
2. World of Seeds: Amnesia Fem. (2)
3. Delicious: Critical Super Silver Haze Fem. (3)
4. Sleestack Skunk Reg. (2)

The Sleestack Skunk & Haze were strains from my first grow. I was very pleased with the results they gave me.
Will be germinating within the next two weeks so stay tuned! :)
Greenest Regards, :green_heart: :Namaste:
Beateo

I changed my set-up a little for this second grow. I only did 4 plants the first time and now I'm hoping to get 8 going. I made a new light bar the last few weeks of my first grow and I'll be using it though out this entire grow. (unless I can somehow afford to get HPS/MH) :)
Here is a picture of the setup I'll be using soon. I plan to germinate my seeds in a week or two after the grow room is cleaned well. I found that damn little gets cleaned during the grow. lol

DSCN21144.JPG

DSCN21155.JPG

I know I need more mylar. :)

Thanks for looking!
:Namaste:

Alright, here we go,, I'm looking forward to seeing what you do this time, so far I'm impressed!

First time was for fun,, now, me thinks ur hooked!! As I am, and most of us are!! ;)

Much success to you my friend!

First time was fun! :) and I'm definitely hooked. I'm hoping I have the same group of people helping out again this time.... if that happens, I can't go wrong!

Alright, here we go,, I'm looking forward to seeing what you do this time, so far I'm impressed!

First time was for fun,, now, me thinks ur hooked!! As I am, and most of us are!! ;)

Much success to you my friend!

:popcorn:

Glad to have you! :)
There are walls on only 2 sides of my setup. My plan was to fabricate 2 cardboard walls that I could easily swing into and out of place closing my plants in as if they were in a grow tent. I figured I'd cover those cardboard walls with mylar since it's kind of hard to paint cardboard. lol More reflected light should be a plus?
Anyway.. I opened my seeds to start with germination. Here's a fun fact.... when you get seeds in one of those blister packs.... don't try to pry that plastic bubble open. I lost ALL of my AK-49 auto seeds in the floor cracks and it took me an hour on my knees to find 2 of them. :(

In for the ride :) You do not need more Mylar .. white paint works best.

Green Dreamz
KingJohnC
Great to have you both.... Glad you subbed, it'll save me time chasin' you guys down to ask you questions! LOL

Sweet....i am doing pretty good at making the first page lately......i think there should be a prize for first pagers:rofl:.......anyway i am here and subd my friend:).....i llook forward to your next venture:)

Subscribed

Thank you LabMan! Welcome aboard... and happy to have you subbed. I hope you'll shout out any questions or comments you have... we're not shy around here ya know! :)

Hey beateo, I subbed on your first grow because I was really interested in the Lemon kush. I didn't really post but I followed closely. Congrats on the harvest and good luck on this one. I'll be subbed again.

Back
Top Bottom