Perpetual Grow Among Other Things!

Far East Buds

8-9-2015 So I have 4 clones from my first grow that is currently in flower. I plant to start up my Veg cycle on them shortly so stay tuned for that. This is where I will post the process and grow :thumb: When they go into Veg I am not sure if I will keep them all or not. More than likely if they do well I will though.

Here are some pics of the move.
IMGP00542.JPG
IMGP00562.JPG
IMGP00583.JPG

500 ppm and 5.72 ph. Lets hope they like it ;)

8-10-2015 (2) The clones definitely love their new home. They all look bushier straighter and stronger. I will have to wait to see on the nute side when more new growth comes in, but immedaite results look good. I am going to try adding a light nute solution to my cloner. These seem to do well with a half dose of full and they where definitely deficient in the cloner.
N1_clones_B.JPG
N1_clones_A.JPG

8-11-2015 (3) The are today starting to look like new growth is forming in the center of each plant. I changed around the tub arrangement slightly as they are in a 6 spot tub now instead of 4 but same bottom and nutes. I added to much larger stones and hooked up tub to new compressor. I hope it isn't too much flow ;) I turned it down some. I am hoping this allows me to use the removable 5 inch pots to swap them from tub to tub with varying nutes etc as they develop until I send them to flower. (the tent) Seems like a good plan… seems like it.

8-12-2015 (4) They definitely have taken. New growth starting to rise up in the centers. I’ll have to start thinking about topping them in the future. I need to get them bigger and stronger first of course. I cranked up the air to full so it definitely is bubbling stronger as well.. I wonder the minimum and maximum that can be used? Ph was tested at 5.71 and ppm 500 corrected. If these four clones and the 6? Seeds I have all continue close to 3-4 week veg cycle then I should just be done with harvest. Swap some stuff around room wise and throw them into flower. The six seeds (2 pineapple chunk, 3 Sweet hydro i call em(no name), and 1 diesel) are not fem so the goal is to have 3 females hopefully plus my 3 best clones to go to flower. 50/50 chance on the diesel as I only have 1 seed ;/

8-12-2015_H.JPG

8-12-2015_I.JPG

Hope you don't mind if I tag along and watch. Thanks for the journal.

Thanks. If you see shadows out of the corner of your eye, it just me. Stealth mode

Thanks. If you see shadows out of the corner of your eye, it just me. Stealth mode

ROFL I'll keep that in mind..hehe

This page should turn out real interesting because these are all clones from my first run and I timed it with seeds I tried to sprout to grow with them. The clones started in rock wool and I made the mistake of transferring them to my cloner. Almost killed em as you see. Should be very fun!

Far East Buds Perpetual Grow.

8-13-2015 (5) So this Basically is going to be my perpetual grow page. Of course I will try to post everything to my blog as well. So I may post stuff in here off original topic but all related to my growing and set up. A little more of a catch all after my first grow.

Ok so first off the seeds.. They are all slightly taller etc except the diesel but I planted it much later than the others so I just need to be patient. I kind of wondered what the draw back to just popping the seeds in the veg tank now? I would just put them rock-wool and all right in clay medium into the 5 inch pots and away they go. Soon!

Ok so the clones in the cloner are popped like crazy .... but.... I have to work on this as I was lucky. The stems sort of calcified on the lower half where I stripped it some and used gel. The roots literally "popped" out of the side of the stems above where I treated them. WTF? 3 of the 4 did this and the 4th is still alive and looks well but doesn't show it yet. Damn these things want to live. They are still sorta in flower. I'll probably pop them in a pot in Veg soon. Then I can empty and remove the cloner for now. I'll set it up when I do the swap around after Veg.

8-13-2015_L.JPG

The N1 clones look great if you look at the new growth in the centers. They have Lived through my lack of knowledge so far ;)
I'll get this down soon enough. I wont see roots for awhile because they are direct into the clay medium no rock-wool. So they will need to stretch some. I look forward to early topping once they get a little more vert height.

8-13-2015_K.JPG

Thanks for checking stuff out.

8-14-2015 (6 Veg) My four original Clones from my first female are continuing fine. I keep foliate spraying ( not sure how to say it I guess) and just inspecting them. they definately are growing again and where not in flower so should just continue. My ones in the cloner where in flower so I expect a stress and delay. but you should see those roots on 3 of 4, One took normal and popped hard last night.. hard!
look

8-14-2015_M.JPG

Looks all normal and stuff good roots.. later on I will put it in clay direct. The other two just as i mentioned popped near the top.. messed up check it out!!! Should I cut off the bottoms?

8-14-2015_N.JPG

8-14-2015_O.JPG

I'll pop one in clay but I need to fire up my next veg tank and I am not sure if I have the energy tonight . lol I may leave two of the four on the cloner for now until my seeds are ready to transplant then I will do it all. Next few days probably.

Not sure if I will post later (probably will) if not :peace:

Veg Pots are done!

I'll see if I can post some pics later but I redid the veg tent. I pulled the last two clones and put all the seeds with the rock wool into 5 inch pots and started them up. All I needed to do was pop the cloner lid off top the nutes and put the 4 veg cover on. (I changed around the stones too.) 16 total plants in Veg at a time. Eventually all in different stages. These are all way too close to each other and unless my seeds are all male I am going to have to cull some. Obviously I have 8 from the one in flower so they will be the victims I am sure.

When the flower is done these will all come out along with the T5 and keep them in the room. The next flower will be in the tent. 3 of these tubs 2 per (6 plants) is the plan. I figure these tubs should be able to hold pretty big roots. 6 flowering at a time will make the tent tight but should be doable just reduced yields. If I can narrow it down to 4 I can use the 5 gallon pots but they take up more vert. And seemed tough to move or manage the way they where tied in together in a small area. Although my last grow I scrogged it from growing vert. No moving it then. I think for starters I will just top the ones going into the tent ahead of time and not scrog at first. We'll see not sure until I get it set up and see what I got to work with really. I'm Babbling laters ;)

I took pictures last night of my new Veg pots! then I realized I never put the memory card in the camera. So.... I took some pictures tonight of my Veg tanks With the card this time Look!

8-15-2015_B.JPG
8-15-2015_A.JPG

This is not their final location but pretty much my future veg set up! They look nice in there under the T5:high-five:

So the deal with the grow and not marveling over how it looks.. So the RESULTS.
One clone dead ;/ The one that was in flower and I never even showed the roots "maybe" I could have saved but nope I ditched it. That is the bad.

The GOOD! All the rest are looking great today. 13 plants still (doh 13). All showed progress and growth. The seeds all showed more height and movement. Even the diesel seed has a tiny feeder into the rock-wool. I know I know leave the f ing thing alone !!! well I guess I just f ing can't. Ok? :rofl: I was just inspecting actually so its all good ;)

later on I'll run my testing and get some readings on stuff.
:peace:

I sprayed and inspected again but still need to check the nute levels etc. I spray foliate a lot that it would be silly to post about. I seem to believe take it for what it's worth. That the plant love it in all veg i have seen so far. But it is critical when early because they barely have roots to take it in. I really feel like if you don't use a dome for cloning you really should as well.. Just my novice bits.

Night wierd . Weird night.

So last night was a strange one no energy ... blah..
I checked my nutes in all three tubs in the veg tent last night. So i checked them and didnt bother to adjust them though. Like I said weird night. They weren't off a lot and I'll fix it tonight at 5 when the lights come on.
So i will call the tubs one two and three from left to right in my pics to give you a visual.

1= 6.03 ph and 535 ppm corrected.
2= 6.19 ph and 570 ppm
3= 6.21 ph and 480 ppm (This was the cloner and needs a flush as it still has GH root enhance in it as well)

temp was max 81 and low 72 and humidity was 81/61.
all seem good to me. PPM's and ph's are off a little but close to most people ranges but I will lower them slightly.

Not much adu today cause I still can't use room until 5 when the lights return.
:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom