My Crop King Revolver Grow Log

EventHorizon

Hey there. So I started my Feminized Auto-flowering Revolver from Crop King Seeds :)thanks:) on her vegetative cycle a couple days ago (Wednesday - 08/12/2015).... and she's been coming up with flying colors. She went from just breaking the soil to about an inch and a half long with nice foilage in just 2 days! My timer actually fucked up this morning... I forgot I can't set it to 5am without it not switching over to the next cycle. So she's getting 12 hours of light tonight and I fixed my timer so she'll back on 18/6 in a day.

I'm growing her under three 26w (300w equiv) 6500K 1600 lumen (4800 total) CFLs in a grow box with reflective lining but I'll switch her out to a tent for flowering with a 100w (500w equiv) 2700K 7500 lumen CFL.

20150814_141617_1_.jpg

Just testing to see if my new signature worked... (sorry)

20150814_225622_1_.jpg

I switched out my center 6500K for a 2700K... so now there's 2 26w 6500K's and 1 23w 2700K.

I decided to do this since dual spectrum seems to be the norm now for CFLs.

20150816_153854_1_.jpg

I moved her from my speaker box (4,800 lumen) to my closet (16,500 lumen).

20150817_220921_1_.jpg

Veg Day 5!

20150819_160046_1_.jpg

Veg week 1! (7th day of light)

20150819_233324_1_.jpg
20150819_233514_1_.jpg

My 32x32x63 Quictent mylar grow tent arrived in the mail today... got her all set up in the corner of my room. I'm running one input fan and there's another USB powered fan inside the tent. Ended up paying a total of $137.12 for it.

20150826_233356.jpg

Today is veg week 2 (14 days old).... she looks a little limp in this pic because she is at the end of her light cycle. I trimmed off the bottom two starter leaves and the node above it has been exploding with growth, better than you can see in this pic.

What do you guys think for 2 weeks?

20150902_130340.jpg

Today is veg week 3. I wish I would have taken a pic but she exploded on lower nodes over night.

20150902_130352.jpg

She's also starting to show her sex... so I think I'll veg for at least another week.

How are you liking your Quictent?

I'm loving it... I have the bottom vents open and a fan running on the top (and one inside) so a bit of light leaks but it's not bad... definitely worth moving out of my closet for about $135 Canadian.

20150905_133659.jpg

I trimmed up my plant today... some of the bottom nodes were touching the fan leaves above... so I cut a bunch of the middle to lower fan leaves off so that the bud sites get more light.

Looking great, EventHorizon. I am no expert (only on my second grow) but I wanted to add my two cents (that's all its worth).

I've read that the best light from the CFL's comes horizontally. Having them hanging straight down is less effective than being parallel. Looks like you tried to do it with the larger CFL and it isn't easy getting them horizontal. Just pointing it out.

The other cent - the cat. I've read where they love getting at the plants when they start flowering. Just be careful with the feline on the prowl !

:popcorn:

Just a quick question... Have you got any plans for odor control? When my baby started flowering, that sexy smell didn't take long to fill a room. I only had one plant at that point, but the moment I opened the door, the smell quickly spread through the house.
My next grow is going to be controlled with a charcoal filter and an inline fan. It costs a few bucks, but it's a good investment IMO - especially if you live in an apartment.

Just a quick question... Have you got any plans for odor control?

They sell this stuff at the hydro shop up the street that you just open the jar... mess it around a bit, and the smell is completely covered up.

Sadly this grow journal is over.... I killed her. It was my first time growing an auto-flower and I gave her bloom nutes too soon, so she shriveled right up even after being flushed a couple times trying to save her.

I have a bag seed plant I'm growing under the same setup already so I'll post a link to the new journal in about a week when I get home. Sorry everyone. :( This log can be added to abandon journals.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom