White Cookies - Crop King Genetics

Trippinout420

Decided to make a journal for my last grow. Strain is white cookies from Cropking seeds. They have been in vegging for 7ish weeks and will be getting use to the HIDs for the next week while I move the light closer and closer. Right now it's running on 600 watts and will be turned up to 750 or 1000 watts by the flower time.
I'll be taking pictures every week for updates
image30554.jpg
image30552.jpg
image30553.jpg
image30551.jpg

Here's one from the last grow
image30416.jpg
IMG_38498.JPG

Also don't to much training during vegging just some topping

Subbed... Great looking grow. Hope you don't mind if I stay in the shadows and learn something.

still waiting for the plants to bounce back after switching from fluorescents to h.p.s. I did some training to fill out the canopy more. hoping to start flowering in two weeks.
before training
image31093.jpg

after training
image31095.jpg

image31097.jpg
image31098.jpg

Well I decided to try out a scrog. Not sure how it will go or if I waited to long to start training plus I think I topped a little two much or maybe just need to let the shoots grow out more. Anyone with scrogging experience let me know? Should I flip to flowering soon.
image32151.jpg
image32150.jpg
image32149.jpg

If you are going to scrog them then you need to let them veg longer so you can train them to the screen and get a lot more growth. Flower them now and you'll just be using the screen to hold up the branches later when the colas get bigger.

Some of those tops could be bent over and wired to the screen now then just keep tying down the tip as it grows horizontally. Stay on top of the screen and tie the tops down loosely with twist ties or pipe cleaners. Just aim them into open areas to fill up the spaces. If you have to cross a void between wires then bridge the gap with some wire and tie to that to get the tip across.

Generally you want to fill the screen about 75% or more then flip to flower and tie down the tips most of the way thru stretch then let 'em bloom! :)

L8r

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom