NewWallStreet - LSD-25 Auto - Soil - 400W HPS - 2015

newws

:welcome:
Oh boy, the day where I start my growing jurnal is finaly here. I had many different ideas, of how, what and where I wish to grow, and thankfuly I think I am now ready to grow. I actually first went for the CFLs, at one point I had 2 x 200W 2700k but after I realized that such a big bullbs will actually not save me any power I just decided to switch to HPS as I believe it will bring better resolts. I have to thank Atrain! For helping me with many many things, I learned a lot from that man who I consider an auto expert! Also I want to thank SweetSue and The Celt for pointing me to some directions, I appriciate you wisdom.
Now to my grow.

I will start with my box and light -

*I built a grow box tha is 0.7 meters x 1 meter and 1.6 meters heights(2.3 feet x 3.3 feet x 5.2 feet in height(if i am correct)).
*I have mylar tent foil that supose to be 100% reflective.
*I am installing 14cm x 14cm(5.5 x 5.5 inches) vent in the morning
*I will be using 5 galon smart pots.

*400W HPS with reflector.

*Termo/hydro meter

Soil - Klasmann Steckmedium - white sphagnum (peat moss?) and 25% perlite - PH 6.
Nutes I will be using are - micro grow bloom and voodoo juice, big bud, b52 and overdrive.

Strain - As the title says I got me 3 seeds of LSD-25 by Fast Buds(mostly indica, but as described it should bring some creative high which is what I love), it says its a good one for starter, has 19% of THC, 1.1% CBD. I've wondered around a lot trying to find a strain. I might have got that Sour Crack that Atrain grew but Herbies was out of stock. Also I got one Pakistan Ryder auto seed, but I dont have a place for 4 plants. I maybe dont even have for 3 but I guess ill try. What you guys think on that?

I plan to put seeds in the glass of destilated water and wait until they sink to the bottom and then just to add them to the soil and put a small bit of soil over...

Few photos from yesterday before I got mylar and vent on.

16053.jpg

Box building

31794.jpg

400 strong

22071.jpg

Pots inside...Not sure if 3 can be grown in there. Thoughts? I maybe do some LST.

41389.jpg

Pots filled :D

Thanks for reading this!
I hope u guys will drop by, so we can all learn from each other.

:Namaste::circle-of-love:

Looks good man, nice to see you get started:)

I grew 3 auto's in a 80X80 cm tent, it was a bit crowded but not a problem - I could have fitted 4 but I like a little space for a circulation fan and moving the plants around.

Thanks PurpleGunRack! And thanks for commenting Ill have to take a look at your journals. What pot sizes did you use?

Then ill just pop all three. Bout to put seeds in water.

Just a quick update since i havent posted for few days. We had some blackout issues over here so i was afraid to start the grow because it could cause unbalanced day/night schedual. Since evrything should be ok now, tomorrow im popin seeds in water and when they sink dorectly to soil. More images tomorrow.

Ready, set, GO! Placed the seeds in water. Got the lights on... Now when the seeds sink ill just transfer them to their new homes..

Few images.
12030927_1122973114397667_774687584_n.jpg

12053119_1122973117731000_220207869_n.jpg

12067918_1122973104397668_1148066550_n.jpg

Hello fella growers i need urgent HELP! My box teperature is around 25C which is ok but the humidity is very low 40-45% i got a humidifier today and i placed it in the box it got humidity to 55% in a minute, tho there is a lot of mist in the box. Can that mist harm my bulb? Thank you bery much! Btw i plan to increase humidity to 70 while its sprouting...

Hello fella growers i need urgent HELP! My box teperature is around 25C which is ok but the humidity is very low 40-45% i got a humidifier today and i placed it in the box it got humidity to 55% in a minute, tho there is a lot of mist in the box. Can that mist harm my bulb? Thank you bery much! Btw i plan to increase humidity to 70 while its sprouting...

The mist should be ok as long as it's not too close to the bulb. If you wipe the bulb with a clean cloth once week or so you should be fine.

While they sprout you can put a piece of plastic wrap over the pot and spray under there a couple of times a day that will keep the humidity high until they sprout.

just my 2 cents, I wouldn't grow all 3 in there. Unless all 3 were autos then that would be fine since they don't grow tall or wide. But if your growing photos, and wanting to do LST with them as well, your going to run out of room real quick. Especially with those pot sizes and the size of the grow room. You need room for those ladies to widen and having 3 in there would limit room for growth, whereas 2 plants topped with good LST can give you some pretty amazing yields. When you LST a plant you are making it bushier and wider, you have a limited grow space, keep all that in mind.

just my 2 cents, I wouldn't grow all 3 in there. Unless all 3 were autos then that would be fine since they don't grow tall or wide. But if your growing photos, and wanting to do LST with them as well, your going to run out of room real quick. Especially with those pot sizes and the size of the grow room. You need room for those ladies to widen and having 3 in there would limit room for growth, whereas 2 plants topped with good LST can give you some pretty amazing yields. When you LST a plant you are making it bushier and wider, you have a limited grow space, keep all that in mind.

Thanks for droppin by sciguy!
All of three are autos (lsd-25) today I am moving them to a real closet that is a bit bigger. Is it ok if i lst all three of my autos?

It's gonna shoot three side branches instead of the usual two all the way up so it's gonna be nice and bushy:)

I love to see that. its my first seed ever. :D
Thanks for info purple!

She's growing every hour :D

12071316_1125681834126795_1306287084_n.jpg

I have temperature issues(27-28 celsius), its a very hot day here and I'm doing everything i can do lower the temperature. I got a small fan today tried posting it directly to bulb and very close distance, but it doesn't help at all....

Subscribed. Nice grow tent bro, you might wanna put a small fan in there..:goodjob::cheer:
Thanks, great to have you. I got a small fan today and got it inside the tent blowing directly to light, very close to light and it shakes the reflecotr a bit. My noob question would be; can it cause any harm to hps bulb?

Another lady just grew out. It happened overnight so when I saw it this morning it felt soo good.

12084019_1126024394092539_1654264218_n.jpg

It still has seed shel on it..

Back
Top Bottom