My First Grow - White Diesel Haze - 300W LED

djaneddy

Hi everyone!First of all my english isnt the best so sorry for that.I put my seeds in coco+perlite mix(50-50) around august 2nd.This is my first attemp to grow so it isnt so perfect but i try my best.My buds look so small:(I use led light but maybe not enough for 3 plant...
I try to upload some pictures...

My girls are look ok for their age or they are not so good?

Hi, djneddy! Welcome!

I think your buds look great -- juicy!

So they're almost 9 weeks from seed, 63 days? Is that correct?

Are they auto flower or photoperiod? If they are photoperiod, when did you switch them to 12/12?

What LED lights are you using - and what wattage do they draw?

I can see you have the problem I'm having now -- lots and lots of foliage! I'm trying to figure out how to thin it out on my plants, without shocking them too much.

HI! :)Thanx for the fast reply!My girls are autoflower and they have always been 18-6 with the light.My led is a 300w growlight.As you can see one of my plant is more matured than the other 2.My question is can i expect much more budgrow on my matured plant or won't be much bigger the bud?Sorry for the silly questions but I'm absolutely amateur in growing.The little flowers suppose to grow together in length and become a big bud?As you see my bud is a small bud yet...

Also I cannot put my light lower than approx. 35cm coz my light isn't to wide and wouldn't be able to give light for all the plant.Even with that height is hard to give them enough light.

plant leaves, collectively.:welcome::goodjob: those buds look sweeeeeeeet !!!! great for a first timer ...... my first "photoperiod" grows were insane , from lights falling on them , to gnats and spider mites and the list goes on .............remeber to check out the sponser page for good deals on grow equipment , etc..................

hey glimmer , i would not prune them "excess foliage" during flower ......... at about two weeks before harvest you can start getting rid of most of the fan leaves.......:goodluck:

As a first timer gaining the experience is much more valuable. As for comparison on how your plants look with where they are in age you didn't specify the day into flower they are. Flowers tend to swell up in the last 2 weeks of flower, the quality of your buds look really nice and that's something to be proud of off your first go. I cannot account for Autoflowers but I do use the defoliation method on my photoperiod girls in flower. I probably would steer away from this being a first timer for sure but it's something to gander at. You defoliate at day 21-23 flower and then again later around day 40-43 for the final one. IMO I have gotten increased yields this way and I have logged it in one of my journals here at the forum ... Can't remember which one exactly but I stick by my defoliation method and will use it everytime hands down.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom