Is it in Veg or Flower stage: Veg

Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Closet Grow

Soil or Hydro: Soil - Pro-Mix HP

Pot Size: Currently in Solo Cups will transplant into 3 Gallon Smart Pots

Light: 600w HPS

Is it aircooled: Yes

Temp of Room: 75-85

RH of Room/cab: 35%

Any Pests: No, did have spider mites last grow.

How often are you watering: Every 2-3 days

Type and strength of ferts used: None in Seedling Stage, Will be using Fox Farm.

First off, I want to start this grow journal with an introduction of how my growing experience has been up to this point.

During this summer I decided that i wanted to start growing cannabis outdoors, i started with 7 bag seeds of an unknown strain and they all turned out to be females, i was ecstatic! The girls did very well up until i decided that i wanted to move the plants indoor to increase my yield and for security reasons. I went out and purchased a grow light that was 600w HPS with ballast and nothing else, that was my biggest mistake. I quickly found out the temperatures in my closet was an unbearable 108 degrees Fahrenheit which caused sever heat stress and really did damage to my plants, not only that, I also nute burned the plants and ended up getting spider mites all during flowering and this is what came out of it.

2015-09-22_14_26_02.jpg
2015-09-22_14_25_51.jpg
2015-09-22_14_25_44.jpg
2015-09-22_14_25_38.jpg

Long story short i only yielded about 4 ounces dry weight off of all 7 plants which is horrible!

That being said, this is why i chose to do a grow journal because i want to come back with a vengeance this grow and do things the right way this time.

I have bombed my closet to get rid of the spider mites and so far so good, i have also purchased some neem oil and have sprayed them on my seedlings and everything is looking good so far. i have also found an old portable air conditioner with heat exhaust in my garage and just installed the it in the closet today. it has helped keep my temperatures down dramatically.

2015-10-12_18_57_45.jpg
2015-10-12_18_57_48.jpg
2015-10-12_18_57_54.jpg
2015-10-12_18_58_52.jpg

The seedlings are currently on there 7th day and 2 of the seedlings seem to be in pretty bad shape and i cant figure out what happened to them besides the grow closet being too hot, this was before i installed the AC unit.

2015-10-12_18_58_57.jpg

If anyone can point out what i can do to save these seedling please help me out.

Im currently germinating two more Candy Cane Auto's to replace the sick seedlings.

FYI: I know i shouldn't have started the Autos in cups but i didn't clean my smart pots in time and needed to put the girls in soil so i will be transplanting in a couple days once the soil dries.

Thank you for following this journal and i appreciate any help and support that i can get, i really want to have a good yield this time around, i let a lot of ppl down last time so i hope to redeem myself lol. :Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

I feel like I might be jinxing myself for saying but I just fininshed my first grow. 6 cks Earlymiss auto's and turned out way better then I thought the weed I grew would be. I'm on my next grow. 9 auto's 5 cks white widow and amnesia haze. my cks where in my closet with the 600w. hps and it was a struggle to keep the heat down forsure. but I noticed it long before it got damaged and kepted moving the fans or adding on or kept window open tbh idk how they did . altho ur outdoor Photoperoids? the bag seed? look to be tall af and mmine where like 1-2ft. i wanna try CC autos next hear its some of the tastiest bud Cks hAS, I'm a noob grower but i try nd keep everything simple i noticed how muchi worried and tryd to over do everything and justed put more stress on the plant or was just worring. best advisee for growing CC auto's is going to cKS site and germinating the WAY they say, and dropping them in atleast a 3gal to grow out in, and not transplant the seedling. i thnk thiers a CKs grow guide for CC auto and their are so many ppl with so many ways of doing everything you gotta just go with the proven methods. i started my auto's with the hps raised pretty high but i put 6700k clfs over the 5 gallon pots i used this time and ive never had a problem with anything. I used bottles spring water to germinate and water till i ran out of bottled water lol but i i wont be starint the ved nuted for a while/ and starting at a low fraction of recommended dose or we.. ima gonna put my grow up once my screens fixed on my phone. but if u look up ""CKS EarlyMISS auto firstgrow"" i got my last grow on grassciry. my name on there in "Grows"... and i heard about a lot of CC seeds getting phot's instead and a lot of CKS growers ushally tell ppl togo with some of the more consistand genetics i guess idk, A lot of them say EarlyMiss is one of the best. and ive seen some huge Northern lights nd hear good things about them

Back
Top Bottom