Jack Herer Grow - Two Phenos

image1960.jpeg

image1961.jpeg

image1976.jpeg

image1977.jpeg

So I didn't do this first post. Sorry but just in case here you go.

What strain is it? -Jack Herer
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? - Sativa dom hybrid (2 phenos in this grow) Haze hybrid with a Northern Lights #5 and Shiva Skunk
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? - Flower
Indoor or outdoor? - indoor
Soil or Hydro? - Mix medium (Soil and Coco coir)
Size of light? - 600w HPS
Is it aircooled? - No
Temp of Room? - average 74 in flower
RH of Room? - 45%
PH of media or res? - I don't check
Any Pests ? - none
Type and strength of ferts used? - Organic teas and Distilled water

Got the ladies in a lineup so you can see them. Its easier to pull them out and water them *for now
IMG_089125.JPG

IMG_089230.JPG

IMG_089323.JPG

IMG_089427.JPG

IMG_089532.JPG

IMG_089633.JPG

The garage light was making the shadow bad so I used flash on the last two. The very last one (far left) is the more lengthy (node spacing) one. I think she is eating a little heavier then the rest of them. Some of her leaves show the first sign of losing N. I hit them all with some Mycos and a light feeding with Fox Farm Big Bloom. Going to see if that has any effects. I plan on watering with a little cal-mag next time.

Schedule is going to go *Starting next watering*

Water 2/3-1gal with 1oz cal-mag

Water 2/3-1gal distilled H2o

Water 2/3-1gal of organic tea (basic flowering tea if no issues present themselves)

[/QUOTE]Schedule is going to go *Starting next watering*

Water 2/3-1gal with 1oz cal-mag

Water 2/3-1gal distilled H2o

Water 2/3-1gal of organic tea (basic flowering tea if no issues present themselves)[/QUOTE]

Looks like we are rocking the Tea next watering. These ladies are hungry!! One was potted in super soil and is doing way better. She's the dark green one. But the other four are ready for some goodies!!! Been bubbling for 24hrs. Time to add some Earthworm castings and bubble for another 24. See if they need it tomorrow or the day after!!

Your ladies look so healthy and happy, Blazin' Waffle :) Love Jack Herer -- I'll stick around, if I may!

What ratio do you use for your soil/coco mix?

Thank you!! I'm really happy with how well they are doin!
This is the first Jack i've grown but it's such a great strain. I just hope to bring out the best in her.
You can absolutely join! There is always room on The Little Bus!!

So I start off with a nice organic soil and go equal parts perlite and coco.
I have one plant going in super soil *above ratio plus amendments*, she is doing better in my opinion. So for the next I am going to do 1/3 FF Ocean Forest, 1/3 Perlite, 1/3 Coco Coir.
This is a bastardized TLO style grow. Next run I plan on introducing nutrient spikes into my pots. My end game is to get to a water only 2/3 of the time with an organic tea making up the other 1/3/.

The one that is on the bottom right of the first picture is a different pheno and is acting totally different. She hit a K deficiency hard. Lost a lot of leaves but I think she is on the mend.
The buddy I got the cuts from said that pheno was really fickle for him too so we'll see. The 4 clones i cut are from the other 4 plants i'm feeling ok about that.

Back
Top Bottom