First Coco Grow White Widow - General Hydroponics Gobox Box

Stoney Roads

20151115_070715.jpg

20151115_070727.jpg

20151115_070735.jpg

20151115_070741.jpg

Hello all this is my first Coco Grow and my 3rd grow all together.
I only grow for fun and my self, so I am on a mission to grow the best
Pure cannabis I can. Here are a few pics of my WW seedlings about 5-9 days old .

I'm excited lol. Have you grown WW before yourself? I am noticing the two I put in rockwool Cubes look healthier than the ones I out straight into coco. I think next time I will go from germination to rockwool

Not sure I have a nice size area and could make it bigger if need be but I am shooting for at least 150 grams per plant so maybe 4 weeks

Ok so today is another great day. Everything is looking great. I am keeping my ph at 5.7-5.9 and the first watering of the day I put ppm at 200 than the second watering I am doing a ppm of 300 and the girls seem to love it so far. In about 2 more maybe 3 more days I will bring it to 300 for first watering than 400 for the second and slowly go up from there.

And yes I am going to take the first 4 inches of the top of every plant for clones and I will super crop with light topping. Do you recommend I do a diffrent way?

Probably not I will let it recover for about a week or so. Than go ahead that way I don't stress the ladies to much.

20151116_133855.jpg
Ok so I was looking at my #1 WW and it is growing it's 3rd set of leafs but it is only growing 1 it's weird but here is a pic. Please let me know what you think

20151120_093748.jpg
went ahead and transplanted my 4 best Crop King White widow into walmart bags. I have heard a lot about using walmart bags and decided to give a shot. 100% coco grow ppm 400 ph 5.5-5.8. 400 watt MH/HPS

Hey stoney you should be fine with the Walmart bags on then tent. I know LEDRF has his I'm a 4x4 grow tray but that's just for easy clean up. Of your worried about the bag sitting in a puddle of water then this is what I would do personally. Get one of those milk crates or soda crate with holes in it and set them up on top of the crate so it has holes to drain thru. Then vacuum up the waste.

Hey stoney you should be fine with the Walmart bags on then tent. I know LEDRF has his I'm a 4x4 grow tray but that's just for easy clean up. Of your worried about the bag sitting in a puddle of water then this is what I would do personally. Get one of those milk crates or soda crate with holes in it and set them up on top of the crate so it has holes to drain thru. Then vacuum up the waste.

Yeah I'm looking at lowes for something I can build or just use lol

Back
Top Bottom