L Boogie

Bucket Size - 5 gallon
Medium - 100% Pro Mix BX
Lights - (2) Mars reflector-96 LED
Nutrients - Alaska Fish Fertilizer (5-1-1), MaxiBloom, Ecozen
Strain(s) - ?
# of Plants: 4
Yield : ? Ounces.

Started in one tent (48" x24" x60") but the 5 Gallon buckets took up too much space. Apon arrival of the second light, I moved the taller of the two into the other tent (36"x20"x62"). During the first week I noticed the temperature was rising to around 85 degrees. I opened a few of the vents on each of the tents and the temp stayed around 75. I potted the clones on the 22nd of Oct. From my memory, they were about 1.5-2 weeks old. The first five weeks, they were watered twice a week (once or twice they missed a watering because I was out of town). I was using a gallon of water per watering, with no additives until the 29th of Nov. One the 29th, I changed the watering schedule to three times a week and I added 2 Tbsp of the Fish Fertilizer. I had also spoken with a friend durning that week and he mentioned I might have my lights too far away. On the 6th, I lowered the lights and continued the routine I started the previous week. Durning that week, I noticed the tallest of the fours leaves turning orange. On the 9th, I started the MaxiBloom and Ecozen (and added a fan in each tent) and started watering them every other day and also changed the amount to 1 Gallon per pair for a total of 2 Gallons per feeding. During this period, the light cycle had been 20 light and 4 dark. On the 14th of Dec, I switched on the Bloom LEDs on the lights and switched the lights to 12 and 12. I will post pics soon.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom